PDA

View Full Version : Aka Nakoda Lodge

jts1
05-31-2013, 08:07 PM
Not sure what they call it now as it's a treatment center of some kind. But going to take the pontoon out there tomorrow. Anyone heard anything about change of ownership or fishing this year? Room in the truck for a guy and his pontoon if interested.

DougC
06-01-2013, 08:09 AM
It's just rumours, but I have heard that they will not be selling permits to fish the lake anymore now that it is a treatment center. I hope that's not the case but just passing on what I've heard.

jts1
06-01-2013, 06:58 PM
Not the case Was there today. 25.00 to fish. Had a great day A few Rainbows around 16" 2 @ 19" and one pushing 30". My personal best rainbow ever I might add. Have a vid before someone calls bull crap. Sadly it did not make it. I was using a leech and tailing a 57 Buick. The front hook caught her gills during the fight. Someone at the lodge is have a good feed tonight.

BeeGuy
06-01-2013, 07:02 PM
30" is a solid bow.

Ken07AOVette
06-01-2013, 07:06 PM
Not the case Was there today. 25.00 to fish. Had a great day A few Rainbows around 16" 2 @ 19" and one pushing 30". My personal best rainbow ever I might add. Have a vid before someone calls bull crap. Sadly it did not make it. I was using a leech and tailing a 57 Buick. The front hook caught her gills during the fight. Someone at the lodge is have a good feed tonight.

I can not imagine anyone calling BS on you JT. If they did, they have no idea who they are messing with.

jts1
06-01-2013, 07:08 PM
It was a cow for sure I feel bad that she did not make it. Once I got her close I could see she was bleeding real bad from the gills. Knew she was not going to make it. If there is one that size there has got to be bigger. I am going to hit that place hard this year. I always go there a few times a year but after today its going to see a heck of a lot of me.

calgarygringo
06-01-2013, 07:51 PM
I am pretty sure I heard the same story a few months back......but it was an almost big one that got away.....lol

EZM
06-01-2013, 07:52 PM
It's just rumours, but I have heard that they will not be selling permits to fish the lake anymore now that it is a treatment center. I hope that's not the case but just passing on what I've heard.

That's too bad ....... it was a great place to sell lots of weed at a huge profit ......... ok ...... just kidding ........ easy now .............

jts1
06-01-2013, 08:00 PM
Will send you a vid link once done uploading Ken... And you were there for the big one that got away:angry3:

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
06-01-2013, 09:04 PM
I am pretty sure I heard the same story a few months back......but it was an almost big one that got away.....lol

Nah he's not even pulling you leg this is a monster fish for Jeff lol .

calgarygringo
06-01-2013, 09:53 PM
And I bet he hauled it in on the pink fishing rod too.......Oh no I think Tonyflyfish stole it from him.

jts1
06-01-2013, 10:05 PM
Nope Tony is the pink rod guy now. Add me on F/B Ken have some proof on there.