PDA

View Full Version : South Leland in 2 weeks !

FishHunterPro
06-03-2013, 06:57 PM
Annual fishing trip is just around the corner and we're flying out to south leland with my first trip with Andrew lake lodge. Pretty pumped and lots of pics to come. If anyone wants to share any experiences of their trips there lets hear them. Lakers , walleye and Pike oh my !

Kodiak
06-03-2013, 11:28 PM
PM me

You'll have an awesome trip fish every cast
I'll give you the hotspots
pm me for my #

Big Bull
06-03-2013, 11:46 PM
I've fished North Leland and had a blast catching lakers, pike, and walleye. Dan has the Cessna 180 all pimped up and ready for you. Also have fished/hunted Secret Lake with Dan for the past 11 years in a row. You guys are going to have a blast, and keep your eyes open for the Northern Lights!

Kodiak
06-04-2013, 12:52 AM
I've fished North Leland and had a blast catching lakers, pike, and walleye. Dan has the Cessna 180 all pimped up and ready for you. Also have fished/hunted Secret Lake with Dan for the past 11 years in a row. You guys are going to have a blast, and keep your eyes open for the Northern Lights!

Did thee bigee this year, gon sallty..haha
North is in the sights for latwer or next year, maybe main lodge with wifey if she survives this one, any recommendations ?

FishHunterPro
06-04-2013, 07:27 AM
PM me

You'll have an awesome trip fish every cast
I'll give you the hotspots
pm me for my #

Sounds great !

FishHunterPro
06-04-2013, 05:09 PM
Sounds great !

I'm pretty sure my pm isn't working properly I will try from a different computer later.

wolfkiller
06-04-2013, 08:17 PM
Was there on fish/hunt trip