PDA

View Full Version : Keeley Lake

searay
06-07-2013, 03:05 PM
Any one been to Keeley this spring ? Heading there sunday , are the walleye biting ?

oilngas
06-07-2013, 04:12 PM
we'll B leaving early Sunday as well, Brother coming from Edmonton. Wes says "they are bitiing like crazy", BUT he always says that!!!!

If the past 30 years is an indication, he is right. BUT they did have few tourneys and a net season this winter. So we`ll see if we can find a bigish walleye or two.

qualityknots
06-07-2013, 05:55 PM
Great Fishery! Lucky guys to be fishing there this weekend :)

Hoping to make a trip in July this year!

pikeslayer22
06-07-2013, 07:02 PM
Have a look over on the sask forum what their saying about all the non residents from ab and Keely...their not happy with us!

Gillfisher
06-11-2013, 07:17 PM
We just got back from Beauval and Lac La Plonge the lakers were biting really well but the eyes on the beaver river were not cooperating. The weather was cold and wet

Gillfisher

Simmer29
08-07-2013, 11:01 PM
I have been trolling this forum for quite a while and finally overcame my laziness and signed up today, but it won't let me create a thread yet :angry3: so at the risk of looking like a hi-jacker..... :fighting0030: Can anybody recommend a spot to camp at Keeley or Canoe. I have never been fishing in Sask and am heading up for the Sept long weekend. I'm wondering if it is worth it to haul my holiday trailer out there from Edmonton, or if I should sacrifice the "camping" experience and stay at the keeley lake lodge to save on fuel?

My friend from Saskatoon says "It's Saskatchewan, we can camp anywhere" but I would hate to find out that's not the case after hauling my 28' travel trailer for 6 hours to get there :sHa_sarcasticlol: