PDA

View Full Version : Pierre Greys

ximmix2007
08-06-2008, 11:54 AM
I'm heading to Pierre Greys this weekend and was wondering what to expect in ways of fishing. Which lake is the best, can I fish from shore, stuff like that. I plan on breaking in my new xrap "glass ghost" on a big bull but who knows and should I bring the pontoon boat? thanks in advance.

fishman
08-06-2008, 02:34 PM
I'm heading to Pierre Greys this weekend and was wondering what to expect in ways of fishing. Which lake is the best, can I fish from shore, stuff like that. I plan on breaking in my new xrap "glass ghost" on a big bull but who knows and should I bring the pontoon boat? thanks in advance.

Well my self i like to use my pontoon boat but that is me
better to be on the water then shore fishing, there is the odd fish caught from shore but nothing like being on the water
which lake is the best depends on what you classify best is.....size..amount etc....i like all 3 lakes and have no problem in either one of them
as far what to use it is no diffrent then any other lake......most popular colors are green and black........these colors always work on these lakes now it all depends on how you fish them
first lake has brookies and rainbows.....good fishing as most people catch something
second lake has brookies a little harder for some people, but i find it rewarding
third lake has rainbows in it and the odd bull..........boat launch sucks and shallow for a long way i walk around the north end to the east and fish that bay.........this lake is easy to catch the small ones but the big ones are a diffrent story