PDA

View Full Version : Sylvan is windy today ;)

fluxcore
06-15-2013, 12:47 PM
Just out fishing sylvan and its super windy, It's not as rough as Gull yesterday but still requires a lot of attention out out here. I like when it's like this it stirs up the bottom triggering the fish to feed and there are hardly any boats in sight. Oh and I get to use my twin bilge pump set up lol works great!!

waterninja
06-15-2013, 01:08 PM
your a true diehard flux. i wouldun't want to be on the water on a day like today. i'm sure that most of us are getting sick and tired of all the cold, windy and rainy days wev'e had in the last couple weeks. congrats on your wallies.

fluxcore
06-15-2013, 04:46 PM
Well it's good to be home safe, sylvan is teaming with 2lb walleye so we had lots of fun. Put in at half moon bay from there took a right and fished the point around the corner, then crossed the lake (CRAZY ROUGH) and fished just out from Jarvis Camp ground, productive stretch. After going over the boat in the garage it's clear I need to tighten up a lot of screws lol, it performed great and if i had any issues that's what warranty is for ;) one thing that happen is my steering wheel is way off so ill need to centre it. Tomorrow it's Buck lake