PDA

View Full Version : G5 Halo

diamond k
06-17-2013, 10:44 PM
I bought one of these this weekend in Idaho. Just wondering if anyone else has had any experience with this rest.

L.O.S.T.Arrow
06-18-2013, 01:46 PM
I bought one of these this weekend in Idaho. Just wondering if anyone else has had any experience with this rest.

:D G5 Makes good quaility products...its a full capture ...non drop away rest...To be honest I havent shot it yet...
I am a big fan of the Ugly Cookie [WB ]...the first Full Capture ...Non drop away rest...if fact they were around long before most drop aways...

But not comparing apples to organges or slamming any products ...many companys have tried to design a simular rest like the Ugly Cookie but most failed as their design flawed with the arm and end that holds the arrow ..they wore out quick ..some very quick ...arrows commonly slide between arms when lightly bumped blah blah blah..

The halo thou has very solid teflon ends on the arms that the arrow sits on...it may last for a while...however with the modern fast bows it is my humble opinion that it will also fail except on slower bows

At $49.99 its nylon or plastic in a sence...so will it hold up??

You tell us....lol

JMHO
Thanks Neil