PDA

View Full Version : NSR Flood Time????

troutmountain
06-20-2013, 11:05 PM
Take a look at the levels at Rocky on the govt website 900m/sec and rising then add the brazeau after the dam opens and nordegg river looks like we'll wash out some of those silted in holes.

BGSH
06-21-2013, 01:38 AM
When I was there this evening the water was rising very quickly.

Graffy91
06-21-2013, 12:07 PM
When I was there this evening the water was rising very quickly.

I got told to not be down there last night by a c.o. He said wit all the flooding it's unsafe, and forced me to pack up. Heads up everyone!

BGSH
06-21-2013, 12:14 PM
I got told to not be down there last night by a c.o. He said wit all the flooding it's unsafe, and forced me to pack up. Heads up everyone!

Really, last night it wasn't any higher then two weeks ago. Intact a bit lower but still high. Saw some jet boats out last night on the n s r. But today is a different story. High water flow and lots of debris

Graffy91
06-21-2013, 12:15 PM
Really, last night it wasn't any higher then two weeks ago. Intact a bit lower but still high. Saw some jet boats out last night on the n s r. But today is a different story. High water flow and lots of debris

Yeah he was pretty adamant about it. Only getting higher too man!

BGSH
06-21-2013, 12:21 PM
Yeah he was pretty adamant about it. Only getting higher too man!

Well that is good there are giving out early warnings as there is a high stream advisory for the n s r. I am on my way there and will let you know how high the levels are.

valve god
06-21-2013, 12:26 PM
Very high in Drayton Valley right now The new bridge construction is flooded out and only 1 more foot and it is the campground

BGSH
06-21-2013, 03:15 PM
Fishin the n s r righ now in the Edmonton area. River is extreamly high and still rising. Lots of jet boats still out. Biggest eye so far is a 27 inch.

Alberta Bigbore
06-21-2013, 03:53 PM
Fishin the n s r righ now in the Edmonton area. River is extreamly high and still rising. Lots of jet boats still out. Biggest eye so far is a 27 inch.

Walleyes got to eat..lol... before they are pushed into manitoba

waterninja
06-22-2013, 01:08 AM
mentioned on another thread that i was fishing the nsr at herm fri. night till 11:00 pm and it was high and muddy but nothing wev'e never seen before. might be worse on sat. I will check it out.