PDA

View Full Version : N s r report. 23.06.13

BGSH
06-24-2013, 12:18 AM
Decided to Chek out the n s r this evening. It was very high. Could not believe how high the water had come up. So checked out a creek a trib to the n s r. It was flooded looked like the amazon but fished it anyways. When we got sob there a bunch of kids having a fire enjoying the sight. This spot we landed two suckers and two big goldeye one being my biggest of the year so far. After fishing there loosing to many fish. Decided to Chek herm out and could believe that herm trout pond is now flooded. The n s r has flooded into herm probably bring suckers walleye pike ect into herm. And some trout obviously are now swimming in the n s r. Which these stocked bows are not native to the n s r so that kinda sux. At herm just suckers and burbot, the 6 pelicans that were there were doing very well. Cheers. Post pics tomorrow.

waterninja
06-24-2013, 04:02 AM
on sat. we were having a great time watching the pelicans catch some big suckers that were surfacing to clean their gills. only ones catching fish that day.

Geezle
06-24-2013, 08:40 AM
I took a drive by Herm yesterday and saw the flooded ponds. Did the river actually flow over the bank, or did it just push the water table up?

BGSH
06-24-2013, 09:25 AM
I took a drive by Herm yesterday and saw the flooded ponds. Did the river actually flow over the bank, or did it just push the water table up?

River flowed over is banks, all river water. Now there's probably a couple sturgeon stuck in herm >~<

NSRfishing
06-25-2013, 04:06 AM
was hermitage stocked?

BGSH
06-25-2013, 10:26 AM
was hermitage stocked?

Yes it was