PDA

View Full Version : Slave Lake

THERICARDO
06-24-2013, 01:12 PM
Well returned from 4 days at Slave and all I can say is Wow what a trip... First time and what a beautiful place... with SUper Moon we were able to fish at any time of the night and had as much light as needed.. Spruce Point Campgrounds was great (firewood sucked balls) but our site backed into lake so were able to fish from shore when not out on boat./

Weather was perfect and no major waves to keep us off the lake and the fishing was amazing! Caught 75- 100 walleye everyday and 90% were between 50-65 cm( 3 of us)... Didnt catch anything bigger than 6 lbs but was still a great time and I would go back in a heartbeat...

Thanks for all the info and tips from some of the people on here, definately made the trip successful and a blast..

Lund rebel
06-24-2013, 02:39 PM
Good to hear

Shmag
06-24-2013, 03:17 PM
Right on...sounds like a great trip, remember it, cause slave has been known as a give 1 take 1 kind of lake. Next time there you might not get on the water for 4 days...but it is always worth it when you do.

THERICARDO
06-24-2013, 06:19 PM
Thanks again for the help LUND REBEL, was awesome and most wind we had was Friday at 5km/ hr.. I agree we were lucky but still worth a shot again for sure

Graffy91
06-24-2013, 06:23 PM
Thanks again for the help LUND REBEL, was awesome and most wind we had was Friday at 5km/ hr.. I agree we were lucky but still worth a shot again for sure

Thats awesome you had a good trip Ricardo, we need to meet up soon! Sorry I've been busy with work and everything, maybe if the old man will let me take the boat soon we can hit up Ste. Anne or Wabamun for the day.

THERICARDO
06-24-2013, 06:45 PM
Thats awesome you had a good trip Ricardo, we need to meet up soon! Sorry I've been busy with work and everything, maybe if the old man will let me take the boat soon we can hit up Ste. Anne or Wabamun for the day.

Graffy I bought a boat!!!!!! 14 ft tinner with 9.9 4 stroke, not as good as many on here have but for a guy from Brasil that came here with nothing its a dream come true for me! Have been to Wab at least 2 times a week, so yeah you can come anytime with me if your free!

Graffy91
06-24-2013, 06:55 PM
Graffy I bought a boat!!!!!! 14 ft tinner with 9.9 4 stroke, not as good as many on here have but for a guy from Brasil that came here with nothing its a dream come true for me! Have been to Wab at least 2 times a week, so yeah you can come anytime with me if your free!

Dude wicked! I'm in, we will have to keep in touch man! :sHa_shakeshout: I'll pitch gas and everything.

My pops has just got a 14 foot lund 25hp tiller, livewell, 3 swivels, carpet, flat flooring, bilge, etc.