PDA

View Full Version : Lost a Canoe on North Sask River Keep an eye out.

ValaquaCanoe
06-27-2013, 08:39 PM
Hello, any people going out on the North Saskatchewan River, we lost a Canoe with a load of camping gear today at 1400 on Thursday, June 27th about 25 km downstream of Rock Mountain House, Alberta. If anyone finds any sign of this red canoe downstream let me know. Thanks!

Walleye101
06-27-2013, 08:50 PM
Geeze sorry to here that. There are a ton of good people on this forum that will probably find it and let you know. good luck!

TrollGRG
06-27-2013, 10:29 PM
Might be a good idea to let the RCMP know. Wouldn't want them to think that someone is in the water somewhere without their canoe.

schmedlap
06-27-2013, 10:40 PM
OK. There's a "story" on HOW one loses a canoe full of gear (?). While we are waiting to see if it is found, how about telling us exactly how it was lost? Maybe a little "humbling", but ... that is what those of us who have absolutely no chance of finding it for you (and I would try if I could, believe me) want to know (?).

Reddin
06-27-2013, 10:50 PM
OK. There's a "story" on HOW one loses a canoe full of gear (?). While we are waiting to see if it is found, how about telling us exactly how it was lost? Maybe a little "humbling", but ... that is what those of us who have absolutely no chance of finding it for you (and I would try if I could, believe me) want to know (?).

First off, you should lower your heart rate, then if you dont live near the NSR, then fergetabaudit.

waterninja
06-28-2013, 12:59 AM
we will keep our eyes and ears out for your canoe. wouldn't happen to know the make? buddy just got a nice red MAD RIVER.

Calgaryguy1977
06-28-2013, 07:36 AM
Hello, any people going out on the North Saskatchewan River, we lost a Canoe with a load of camping gear today at 1400 on Thursday, June 27th about 25 km downstream of Rock Mountain House, Alberta. If anyone finds any sign of this red canoe downstream let me know. Thanks!

Did you call SRD?

cube
06-28-2013, 07:57 AM
Did you call SRD?

Kinda sounds like he does not want the authorities to find the canoe first. :thinking-017: