PDA

View Full Version : Bullshead

Beerbelly
03-26-2007, 11:12 AM
I was out at the big B and had my 2 St Bernards with me one happened to go in the water and was try to touch a few bows that were staging very close to shore. She had her paw raised and was trying to touch the bows, what a sight good thing mr fish cop didnt pull in or I may have been pinched for fishing out of season.

Pigshanks
03-26-2007, 11:14 AM
Good thing the dog didn't catch one. Lake doesn't open till the 1st of April. :)

re
03-27-2007, 10:56 PM
any size to the bows? I know there are some lunkers in there!

RyanGSP
03-27-2007, 11:00 PM
My old man and myself were just talking about heading out there on sunday with the flyrods and bellyboats.

Beerbelly
03-28-2007, 12:03 AM
The rainbows did look like decent fish but water seems to make objects look bigger then they are when that object is submerged.

RyanGSP
03-28-2007, 08:37 AM
Smaller objects under water look smaller than they really are :D

Beerbelly
03-30-2007, 03:48 AM
Hi Ryan Iwas out this past evening at Bullshead,ice is gone,water is very cold I would have second thoughts about tubing this early. The M D has laid down some very large rocks around an area that is along the boat launch so to deter last years parking lot and wrecking the land. People will now have to park in the area designated, there are new signs that are more visible about the regs for this waterbody, I also noticed that the wildlife officers have new vehicles and will probaly nail some of the bait chuckers by surprise checks. GoodLuck and have a safe summer.