PDA

View Full Version : St. Marys Res. or Chin ?

hightower
07-05-2013, 11:00 AM
Anyone been to either of these lakes lately, Im taking the girlfriend out fishing after work and really want to get into some fish. We went to Ridge earlier in the week and got skunked so I figured we better try somewhere else this time? Not looking for any of your sports or anything just wondering if the fish are hungry or not? Thanks in advance

huntsfurfish
07-05-2013, 11:05 AM
From what I heard, all reservoirs are fishing well, including Ridge.:)

Were heading out this afternoon.(finally):sHa_shakeshout:

hightower
07-05-2013, 12:42 PM
That's good to hear, maybe tues. night the fish just an off day and the fish had a case of lockjaw cuz they were not hungry. But all the usual spots were not treating me very nice. I could care less if I catch a fish but taking out a new fisher and getting skunked is lousy. Thanks for the input.

fishslayer
07-05-2013, 03:07 PM
St.marys is dead was out a couple days ago no luck tried alot of areas on the lake didnt mark much on the sonar either..

npauls
07-05-2013, 04:54 PM
go hit up chin and fish real shallow. you should get into a bunch.

hightower
07-08-2013, 09:54 AM
Hey Nate, we went out to chin last night and got into them pretty good. Most of what I found was hanging out around to drop offs going from 20 - 30 feet. I obviously stuck on top of the drop off so not to hurt too many fish but fishing was good. Got 2 legals and a pile of small ones.