PDA

View Full Version : Finally did it!! APA nano

leeelmer
07-08-2013, 07:30 AM
After a long time of looking I bought a APA nano in carbon fiber!! Went in yesterday to get some arrows re fletched and saw her. Next thing you know I asked to shoot a few arrows and wow!! Smoothest bow I have ever shot.
Brought it home and wow was it set up wrong!! First arrow was 4 feet high and was left. Second same thing. So quick trip out to my buddy johns house, he has basically a bow shop in his garage! We got everything trued up and out shooting. What a upgrade!! Not to knock my Mathews MR5 but it isn't the smoothest bow on the market. I'm thinking this one will last me a while now!!

north american hunter
07-08-2013, 04:34 PM
Where are the pics!!

NayNay
07-08-2013, 04:59 PM
Where did you buy the bow? I'm guessing red deer.

6mm rem
07-09-2013, 03:42 PM
I bought a nano this sping and couldn't be happier! I picked it up at L.O.S.T arrow archery near wainwright . No regrets here at all, by far the smoothest bow I have ever drawn. Top notch service there too I might add:)

leeelmer
07-09-2013, 04:08 PM
Bought mine at wolvarine in red deer. I wanted to go to LOST arrow as well but the 5hr drive is what killed it for me.

mathews z7
07-12-2013, 08:29 AM
thats the problem wolverine has good stock on lots of bow brands etc its to bad all there archery staff is a joke they dont have a clue what they are doing i was in there the other day and the older lady was bad mouthing a really well knowen archery shop saying they dont know how to install a loop then her laugh was enough to make me leave. its to bad because they have a nice place

moemoes
07-15-2013, 07:38 PM
i picked up the sidewinder a couple months ago and i love it. But sure would like the carry handle sometimes.

L.O.S.T.Arrow
07-18-2013, 05:51 PM
:D Congrads on an awesome bow...killer looking too...

Neil