PDA

View Full Version : Aug. 1-4 trip cancelled, where do I go!!!

HuyFishin
07-09-2013, 03:38 PM
My fiancé and I had a trip planned with a another couple for fishing in prince Rupert, unfortunately plans change and they cant make it.

Does anyone have any fishing lakes, resorts or campsites they can recommend?
Was hoping to be fishing out of a kayak, possibly for bass or something more exotic then rainbow trout, pike and walleye.

Thank you!

Master_Baitcaster
07-09-2013, 05:33 PM
My fiancé and I had a trip planned with a another couple for fishing in prince Rupert, unfortunately plans change and they cant make it.

Was hoping to be fishing out of a kayak, possibly for bass or something more exotic then rainbow trout, pike and walleye.

Thank you!

hmm wel my wife and I are free if you have some free spots haha :P:bad_boys_20:

Off in the Bushes
07-09-2013, 08:23 PM
Baynes Lake in BC fished for 2 hrs and landed over 30 bass. All where 9" but it was steady.

Jamie
07-10-2013, 07:26 AM

Thank you!

Sushi, we have some openings around that time. Come out and enjoy the lodge with your wife. You don't want to miss fishing the Rupert area this year. Its been great!
Get in touch and I can give you a last minute quote.
403-813-2704
Thanks
Jamie

wags
07-10-2013, 11:41 PM
Baynes Lake in BC fished for 2 hrs and landed over 30 bass. All where 9" but it was steady.

I'll be there Friday to Monday, hoping to catch our first bass!