PDA

View Full Version : Tofino / ucluelet charter

deke
07-14-2013, 02:08 PM
Any recommendations for a solid guide boat in this area? Looking for kid friendly and reliable for a day trip.

lakerman
07-14-2013, 03:01 PM
Uculet had big party boats price is,reasonable to get out for a bit we just jogged saw halibut and orange fishes caught,

FishHunterPro
07-14-2013, 03:08 PM
Just got off the water in port alberni and the sockeye bite was hot today ! Limited out with my 2 brothers and dad by noon.

bardfromedson
07-14-2013, 06:48 PM
I would recommend chris from the tofino swell lodge. great guy. runs a nice boat. he does day charters. he took out a family with small kids when we were there last year. it was a little lumpy offshore so he took the family to some non stop coho action in some nice sheltered area on the inside calm waters. everyone stepped off the boat with big smiles on there face. we stay there when in tofino. heading that way on Tuesday. tell chris that Brad on the "wasted Seaman" sent you.

http://www.tofinoswell.com/fishing.php

these guys also come highly recommended
www.tofinofishing.com

you will save a few bucks on the big party boats out of uculeat but if you get sick you will be stuck on them all day. they call them the puke boats for a reason. they go out 30km some days and its a loooooonnnngggg day if your chumming the sharks the whole time. I don't get sick myself but have been on them when 9 of the 12 people are sick. didn't hurt my feelings because there was more fishing room for me. you will catch lots more with a charter boat then you will on the party boats.

DanaS
07-15-2013, 07:56 AM
I went out 2 years ago with the wife and 2 kids (8 and 9 at the time) with Blake from:
http://cleanlinesportfishing.com/

Very professional and kid friendly. Took us to where the fish were biting and helped the kids hook and reel in some fish. Limited out on halibut, but came up 1 short on the salmon, but only because we hooked into quite a few non-hatchery fish. Boat was nice and clean and there was an area for the wife and kids to lie down until the action started. I highly recommend this charter.

bryanfewchuk
07-15-2013, 02:09 PM
Morning magic. from uceulet. great guide. amazing fishing