PDA

View Full Version : Pinehurst pickerel

French Connection
07-19-2013, 11:43 AM
Hello new friends I moved to alberta from Quebec while ago. I have family coming from Quebec to alberta for visit. I want to take them fishing I have boat I have licence a man at work said pinehurst has best pickerel fishing. Is it good there? If I bring family how many can we keep each? We want to camp can you camp there? I will have around 11 people how many can we keep of pickerel. I welcome you all to join us so we can have a big feast. Thank you friends

Shmag
07-19-2013, 11:50 AM
My advice is read the alberta regs really really good. Pinehurst is a tag lake, meaning you have to apply for a tag per walleye. Still lots of lakes that you can harvest a walleye just with your reg license...but Pinehurst isn't one of them

kevinhits
07-19-2013, 12:56 PM
Sounds pretty FISHY....Past member maybe trying to get a laugh...Using the word "Pickeral" in every sentence:thinking-006:

Post#1.....Do not be fooled...:sHa_sarcasticlol:

Dirt2oil
07-19-2013, 01:47 PM
Doubt it! Welcome to the gong show that is the outdoorsman forum!! I say read the regs search for pickerel limits:bad_boys_20:

kevinhits
07-19-2013, 02:19 PM
Doubt it! Welcome to the gong show that is the outdoorsman forum!! I say read the regs search for pickerel limits:bad_boys_20:

The cheater in the tournaments name is Joe Smith or John smith no wait I think that's his brother anyways yeah he's been known to kill fish too, especially at the Pinehurst derby. Who really cares you guys live your life worrying what others do. Why can't people just mind their own business. Am I the only one that sees humour that a guy from Saskatchewan is on an Albertan forum complaining about an American derby.

Sorry not sure how to Quote a saying from another thread but the above was from "Dirt2oil"

Kinda funny how the "french Connection" mentions Pinehurst and you defend him....But the above quote from from "Dirtyoil" mentions the same lake:thinking-006:

Coincidence:scared0018:

Oh yeah...Has 12 posts since June...LMAO

mike_samoil
07-19-2013, 02:50 PM
stay home and fish quebec instead

Dirt2oil
07-19-2013, 02:50 PM
What ever I'm talking about a lake by my house! Who cares what you think kevin How's fishing by you?? Should be riverfront now eh

kevinhits
07-19-2013, 03:38 PM
What ever I'm talking about a lake by my house! Who cares what you think kevin How's fishing by you?? Should be riverfront now eh

Pretty stupid comment since many people are displaced by the Flood....To say that I am Riverfront by now is an insult to the victims that actually are without homes...I can let you know how fishing is when the whole city of Calgary subsides...LOL

Dirt2oil
07-19-2013, 03:47 PM
Pretty stupid comment since many people are displaced by the Flood....To say that I am Riverfront by now is an insult to the victims that actually are without homes...I can let you know how fishing is when the whole city of Calgary subsides...LOL

Your right sorry! Hey did the rat problem at subway get taking care of or is there still rats in the lettuce there?

kevinhits
07-19-2013, 04:02 PM
WOW....What does Subway have to do with me....

Dirt2oil
07-19-2013, 04:06 PM
WOW....What does Subway have to do with me....

Well it says u own one thought you would be in the loop

kevinhits
07-19-2013, 04:17 PM
Well it says u own one thought you would be in the loop

Now...Where would that be....Just curious is all:)

Dirt2oil
07-19-2013, 04:23 PM
Now...Where would that be....Just curious is all:)

You just Pm Ed me and remember no tomatoes!!

Ryanf
07-19-2013, 05:03 PM
No pickerel in Alberta problem solved