PDA

View Full Version : Salmon Fishing Opportunity

furfinyorgi
07-23-2013, 07:55 PM
Gentlemen;
We are going salmon fishing Aug 9th to 12th on the West coast. Little different set up than the lodge style trips, stay on board of a large boat out of Tahsis that harbors in a quiet spot out in the fishing area. They pull 5 fishing boats behind so it's 2 per boat, guide or no guide your choice. Eat breakfast and then on the fishing boats right from there, no travel to & from. A partner & I were on it last year & liked it so much I booked the whole boat. Anyway there is a total of 8 spots the boat, I've had a few guys bail out on other commitments so if you are interested I've got a spots left to fill.
Plan is to meet up in Comox on the 8th, will have transportation lined up to get to Tahsis (3 hrs. drive) that night where accommodation is also arranged. On board by noon the 9th and back around noon the 12th.
Cost is $2635 per man for the fishing (boats/gear/bait/wet suits/boots supplied), accommodation & food while on board. Limited out on salmon & halibut as well as additional rock cod & red snapper.Had a blast last year as well as all on board. You can check out the web site for more info at http://www.oceanstarcharters.com
If you and/or others are interested, let me know via email or give me a call
Thanks
Shawdir.rig@gmail.com
780-722-7571