PDA

View Full Version : So we went blue marlin fishing here in the Dominican today ...

ineptflux
07-25-2013, 02:40 PM
But we (user kingshow and I) were stumped - we could see the marlin trailing the lures and all, and nothing would get them to bite. I feel sick as hell from all the zig zagging and sudden stopping, lol.

We caught a couple of barracuda, but I can't get my iphone to connect via bluetooth to my macbook for file transfer so I'll post them later.

Even though we came up short, it was still an amazing time out on the waters!

58thecat
07-25-2013, 03:17 PM
Enjoy and when you get some pictures please share:sHa_shakeshout:

the local angler
07-25-2013, 05:50 PM
right on man i myself just got back from Dominican two days ago although we had the opportunity to get a charter but didn't like the rates and hours they offer with no guarantees. but the good thing is i got to snorkel for the first time and cant swim by the way and snorkeled with stingrays and nurse sharks. pretty cool. cant wait to see your pics.

ineptflux
07-25-2013, 06:36 PM
yeah we only took a few, a bunch others i may have to wait for emails. we had 12 people on one of Gone Fishin's boats and was a blast.

fish gunner
07-25-2013, 07:36 PM
yeah we only took a few, a bunch others i may have to wait for emails. we had 12 people on one of Gone Fishin's boats and was a blast.

Once the fish is up put out a live bait if ur not all ready .

Mayhem42
07-25-2013, 10:05 PM
Once the fish is up put out a live bait if ur not all ready .

X2, used this on white in April may