PDA

View Full Version : stolen APA Nano

Leather burner
08-02-2013, 07:11 PM
Black APA Nano, serial number 5379, went walking from my garage this week, if anyone comes across it.

caljouw2003
08-02-2013, 07:23 PM
What city or town?

Leather burner
08-02-2013, 08:04 PM
SW Calgary

chironomidkraut
08-02-2013, 08:41 PM
*****s! Right before archery season begins too

L.O.S.T.Arrow
08-03-2013, 11:49 AM
:D ...Sorry to here that...grrr....Let me know if I can Help...answered your PM with my ph. #

Neil

Zuludog
08-03-2013, 01:42 PM
That sucks!! :mad0100:

I actually found a really great deal on a APA bow in the classifieds here once. It was so good that I phoned the bow shops in the area to see if it was stolen. Turns out it wasn't but the deal was so good I felt compelled to check. Hopefully the bastid that stole your stuff gets caught and you can get you bow back before the season starts. :)

On a side note...It amazes me that some people will complain about THEIR stuff being stolen but will buy stuff that is or most likely is. (Not saying that this is you BTW, just in case my meaning isn't clear in type.:)) If people quit buying stolen goods the market for it would shrink considerably and less of everyone's stuff would get stolen.

Leather burner
08-14-2013, 06:09 PM
City police found my bow in a pawn shop! hats off to the police for their work.

Mike_W
08-14-2013, 06:11 PM
Wow awesome!!! Any details did the pawn shop come clean or did the police find it.

Leather burner
08-14-2013, 08:39 PM
Police were doing regular rounds in the pawnshops looking for stolen goods. Turns out it was stolen by a fairly local gal. Pawned it for 40 bucks. Have 2500 into it, so pretty happy with my local police!

CNP
08-14-2013, 08:59 PM
City police found my bow in a pawn shop! hats off to the police for their work.

nice

ULTRAlite
08-14-2013, 09:04 PM
Congrats... awesome news. If I had $2500 into such a tiny package, I certainly wouldn't be keeping it in my garage - Pretty sure it would be in the bed next to me while I slept ;)

H380
08-14-2013, 09:22 PM
Police were doing regular rounds in the pawnshops looking for stolen goods. Turns out it was stolen by a fairly local gal. Pawned it for 40 bucks. Have 2500 into it, so pretty happy with my local police!

Glad you found it , just in time too ! Curious , what toys do you have on it that add to $2500 ?

Leather burner
08-14-2013, 10:25 PM
Glad you found it , just in time too ! Curious , what toys do you have on it that add to $2500 ?

Custom black gold sight, high end arrows in the case, release in the case, tight spot quiver, bag of luminocks, bunch of mech broadheds in the case, sling, the case, a super tune at jimbows, kind of shocked me too when i added it all up! i thin my venison runs pretty high $/ lb!

Zuludog
08-14-2013, 11:01 PM
Custom black gold sight, high end arrows in the case, release in the case, tight spot quiver, bag of luminocks, bunch of mech broadheds in the case, sling, the case, a super tune at jimbows, kind of shocked me too when i added it all up! i thin my venison runs pretty high $/ lb!

Glad to hear that you got it all back and in time for the season. My hunting buddy just bought a decked out bow, no arrows and a "standard" quiver and it was around $2200 so it's easy to see where the money can go. :) I try not to "add it all up" or it becomes harder to say with a straight face that hunting isn't that expensive, to the wife. :scared:

H380
08-15-2013, 06:57 AM

LOL.. I see what you mean by shocking you when you added it up, doesn't take long does it .. My venison is more expensive than that as I give it all away .. Good luck this season .

L.O.S.T.Arrow
08-15-2013, 09:29 AM
D: Outstanding Sir...glad it worked out...now you have two awesome bows...

$40.00...what a friggin insult and rip off...

Neil

Zuludog
08-15-2013, 09:40 AM
Stupid criminals and sleazy pawn shops. I'm sure you would've paid more than $40 yourself just to get it back. I know I would've if it was my bow.