PDA

View Full Version : Aqua- Vu

Bear Ballz
08-20-2008, 07:23 PM
The wife just got back from the city and she apparently stopped in at the Fishin holes "wall to wall sale" and she bought me an underwater camera.:love: (Aqua-Vu SV series) I've never seen or used this model of camera before is it decent or should I be saving the receipt for a return?

It comes complete with battery and charger and all other goodies 100' of cable... etc. etc.
Whats a fair price for this unit?
I can't seem to find it on any other sites to compare with what she paid for it.
Thanks

ULTRAlite
08-20-2008, 09:31 PM
No experience with that particular model - but the underwater cameras are definately an awesome tool when ice fishing.

FisherPotch
08-21-2008, 07:24 AM
I agree. They are a phenominal tool for fishing. But keep the reciept, I'm on my 3rd unit inside two and a half years. The reason I keep buying into them is that they are a sure thing, not just some "blip" on a screen. You actually get to see the fish. You can watch your presentation and how fish are reacting to it. When I dunk the cam and see fish, I catch fish. When I don't find fish I'll fish for 15 minutes dunk it again, if I don't see fish I'm off to the next spot. They are a phenominal tool, just in my experience not as reliable as they easily could be.