PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to fish Saturday?

RyanGSP
03-21-2007, 08:36 AM
I bought a new Flyrod off one of the members here but never got to use it yet. Was thinking of going to macquillan the flyfish some trout for the morning or friday evening. Anyone else itching to get out with their flyrod?

BIG J
03-21-2007, 09:37 AM
Hey Ryan is this lake ice free??Where exactly is it?Ive never heard of it.I am so itchin to get out and try my new rod/reel.Do you fish from shore or boat?Have to work saturday till 1 pm but would love to get out.

RyanGSP
03-21-2007, 04:50 PM
Jay it is right across the road from the indian hill golf course. You could shoot ducks from one end of the pond to the other but ive seen big trout pulled outta there and let go.

As long as the wind dies down we could meet up.

At the stafford lake turn off you keep going straigh until you come to the st. mary's Canal. On the south side of the canal you take a left go down to the next bridge take another left and the lake is on your right with the golf course on your left. There is a camp ground there so you gotta go through it.

BIG J
03-21-2007, 05:10 PM
Is all the ice off the lake??Ya i see that is supposed to be sw wind 30km/h.Anything to block the wind out there?Maybe dipping vat is ice free too or lee ?Need to get out there!

RyanGSP
03-21-2007, 09:41 PM
Ya it is open and no there isnt anything to protect it. if it is that windy I wont go. I dont mind a breeze but thats too much.