PDA

View Full Version : Illegal bait

FishingMOM
08-08-2013, 01:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2bP79-lPd0w

:scared0018:

Mikezilk
08-08-2013, 01:51 PM
HAHA I love how the one guy wanted to beat it with a stick before the hand was out

the local angler
08-08-2013, 04:40 PM
interesting, what could have possibly entice anyone to stick their hand down a mouth with that many sharp teeth? and what the bleep is that thing?

FishingMOM
08-08-2013, 05:14 PM
interesting, what could have possibly entice anyone to stick their hand down a mouth with that many sharp teeth? and what the bleep is that thing?

Its a monk fish, he stuck his hand in the bag and was trying to get it out when he got himself bit.

The monkfish, known variously as the goosefish, anglerfish, or "allmouth," is a large, ugly, benthic (bottom-dwelling) fish found in the coastal Atlantic area. Its size ranges up to about three feet, and its body is composed mainly of a huge, gaping mouth attached to a muscular tail. The monkfish is an anglerfish; its spine ends in a flexible, extensible cord which it dangles for use as a fishing lure.

Along with the Atlantic monkfish, Lophius americanus, there is also a European version, L. piscatorius, that can be found in northern European waters, especially near the Shetland Islands. Both species are popular as food fish.
Monkfish as Food

The only edible portions of the monkfish are its muscular tail and its liver. The tail meat of the monkfish is delicious: dense, sweet, and very similar to lobster tail meat in both flavor and texture. Like many fish, monkfish is an excellent low-fat, low-cholesterol source of protein and B vitamins. Monkfish liver is quite popular in Japanese cuisine, usually served as sashimi (Ankimo).

waterninja
08-09-2013, 01:00 AM
what the heck were they looking for in that fishes gullet after he got his hand out?

FishingMOM
08-09-2013, 01:22 AM
what the heck were they looking for in that fishes gullet after he got his hand out?

I was wondering the same thing

fretman57
08-09-2013, 01:59 AM

I am thinking his glove.

e40water12
08-09-2013, 07:49 AM
Too funny. I guess he should've listen to his mom when he was a kid.

Deep
08-09-2013, 08:37 AM
I like the comment..."Eeen Russia- Feeesh catches YOU!"....lol