PDA

View Full Version : Repair shop

fisherman1
09-03-2008, 01:09 PM
I have a 1995 Johnson 130 outboard. It doesn't want to idle and has no power out of the hole when pulling. Does anyone know of a good repair shop in the Edmonton area? I am located in Wetaskiwin and willing to drive. Thanks.

floppychicken
09-04-2008, 02:27 PM
I have a 1995 Johnson 130 outboard. It doesn't want to idle and has no power out of the hole when pulling. Does anyone know of a good repair shop in the Edmonton area? I am located in Wetaskiwin and willing to drive. Thanks.

....too bad you're a little further North than I. If you can't find anyone, I have a guy that I deal with not too far outside of Calgary (North on the #2) who has an acreage and he seems to REALLY be good at what he does and his rates are VERY reasonable. PM me if you're interested and I'll give you his info...

Cheers,

/FC...

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
09-04-2008, 02:56 PM
Theres a guy who does them also right at Pigeon lake . He was the one who I took my motor to as it acted like it was flooding while running well turned out the dumb ass in me , forgot to have the gas turned on all the way . But this guy was interduced to me from a fishing buddy . And he cleaned the motor up adjusted it and she runs like a cats ass now . But If you pm me I can tell you where he is at.

fisherman1
09-04-2008, 03:20 PM
You must be talking about JAB on 771?