PDA

View Full Version : Day 3 of the season, and still no bow...

Hunter Trav
09-03-2008, 01:11 PM
Cracked a limb on my bow a couple weeks ago, took it in to Jim Bows to get it fixed. Limbs were covered under warrenty, should've been in before the season opener. Alas, I still haven't got the call from Jim telling me I can FINALLY go hunting cause the bow is done. When I talked to him on friday, they had sent the limbs on the 18th, but they hadn't arrived, and he had Bowtech send him some new ones. He said whichever ones show up first, they will be put on my bow. :cry:
I can't even begin to tell you the level of frustration I'm at right now. Fortunately, the mulies I've been watching haven't been pushed by anyone else, and the fields they've been hanging out in aren't ready to be combined yet, but time is ticking. Was going to wait till mid-sept. before I tried for some geese, but I've been seeing enough of them now that I pulled out the dec's and the blind, and will get them ready to rock. Gotta hunt something I guess...:cool:

Donny Bear
09-04-2008, 03:15 AM
My stories different My new Hoyt sits in its new case and my work days are dawn till dusk. mentioned next days off and was told mid October :cry: I will meet with my hunting partner to let his kids reap the bennefit of our scouting and permission someone might just as well try:rolleye2: Oh well maybe next year.

russ
09-04-2008, 04:34 AM
Cracked a limb on my bow a couple weeks ago, took it in to Jim Bows to get it fixed. Limbs were covered under warrenty, should've been in before the season opener. Alas, I still haven't got the call from Jim telling me I can FINALLY go hunting cause the bow is done.

This is why I own 2 bows, I started the 2004 season with my spare, but I also shoot a lot more than the average bear ;)

Hunter Trav
09-04-2008, 01:43 PM
This is why I own 2 bows, I started the 2004 season with my spare, but I also shoot a lot more than the average bear ;)

Yeah, I tried to pass that one by the wife and I got shut down. Perhaps if I drive her crazy enough, she'll let me get a new one...:evilgrin: