PDA

View Full Version : Pigeon

Stally77
09-21-2013, 08:18 PM
Just curious to see how hungry Wallace has been at pigeon lately.
Heading there in am to fill some tags. Anyone been out lately.

Pixel Shooter
09-21-2013, 11:44 PM
My son and I filled all our tags today, 50cm + , biggest 61cm. Only 5 under 50cm, not as fat as I thought they would be. Bite was hot/ cold all day, probably brought 40 fish to boat in 4 hours. Gorgeous day today, until that big wind came in around 6pm..... Just finished a fish fry :)

Stally77
09-22-2013, 05:18 AM
Good news! Hope we can fill ours today. My son and I have the 50+tags. My wife and daughter are going for the 43 to 50's. Thx for the update.

Graffy91
09-22-2013, 08:09 AM
Good news! Hope we can fill ours today. My son and I have the 50+tags. My wife and daughter are going for the 43 to 50's. Thx for the update.

Good luck Stally, I'm sure you'll fill em no problem.

-JR-
09-22-2013, 07:20 PM
How is the water ,is it clearing up ?
Need to head out yet and fill my tags ,have not been on the lake yet this year just the great campground they fixed up.Hopfully they will build on to the boat launch or make a second one.

Stally77
09-22-2013, 09:34 PM
We had a great day! Filled tags no prob. Biggest was 58 cm.
Left home at 6am fishing by 8:30. Was hit and miss but we managed our limit by 1:00 Water is pretty clear little bit algae but not big bloom. Had a group of older fellows try to anchor right over my anchor rope? Why do some people feel the need to get so close? Lots of lake out there. Oh well no harm done just mentioned to them that they would prolly catch a snag fish there. Should've let them get hung up on it just for a few laughs! :sHa_sarcasticlol:

MissB
09-22-2013, 09:48 PM
We had a great day! Filled tags no prob. Biggest was 58 cm.
Left home at 6am fishing by 8:30. Was hit and miss but we managed our limit by 1:00 Water is pretty clear little bit algae but not big bloom. Had a group of older fellows try to anchor right over my anchor rope? Why do some people feel the need to get so close? Lots of lake out there. Oh well no harm done just mentioned to them that they would prolly catch a snag fish there. Should've let them get hung up on it just for a few laughs! :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Nice! Love a good day out on the water.. and yes some people don't know personal space haha.:angry3: