PDA

View Full Version : Wabamun!!

MissB
09-22-2013, 09:46 PM
Caught this jack icefishing at Wabamun lake just 45 min west of Edmonton. Always a good time!
This was back a couple years ice fishing

Stally77
09-22-2013, 09:57 PM
Nice Hogg! Was gonna hit Wab this aft but didn't tag out quick enough at pigeon. We'll make it there one day!

MissB
09-22-2013, 10:00 PM
Nice Hogg! Was gonna hit Wab this aft but didn't tag out quick enough at pigeon. We'll make it there one day!

Def do! I have seen my buddies go out there quite often and they are always pullin out monsters! its an awesome time

OneGirlWolfPack
09-22-2013, 10:19 PM
Never seen anyone hold a fish like that. Lol! That's awesome. Congrats girl! :)

chriscosta
09-22-2013, 10:33 PM
Wab is good for them monsters and only getting better mAkes me wonder how big that 27 pounder is that i saw get nabbed by a fly fisherman five years ago must be big ...awesome catch btw :sHa_shakeshout:

MissB
09-22-2013, 11:11 PM
Never seen anyone hold a fish like that. Lol! That's awesome. Congrats girl! :)

-27 with windchill will do the trick couldn't feel the hands anymore after fighting with it to get it through the hole.
But thanks!

Alberta Bigbore
09-22-2013, 11:55 PM
Congrats on that pike. Nice healthy looking fish.

OneGirlWolfPack
09-22-2013, 11:56 PM
-27 with windchill will do the trick couldn't feel the hands anymore after fighting with it to get it through the hole.
But thanks!

Just thought the way you were holding it was cute. :) Ice fishing is fun but brutal. I've had to walk in circles for half an hour to try and get feeling back in my feet so I can imagine how bad your hands were. Awesome job bringing her in!

Alberta Bigbore
09-22-2013, 11:59 PM
I've had to walk in circles for half an hour to try and get feeling back in my feet so I can imagine how bad your hands were. Awesome job bringing her in!

yet im such a warm blooded person I ice fish in a t shirt and hoodie.. running shoes.. and grab fish in the water with bare hands when outside of the tent with no discomfort in those temps lol

OneGirlWolfPack
09-23-2013, 12:10 AM
yet im such a warm blooded person I ice fish in a t shirt and hoodie.. running shoes.. and grab fish in the water with bare hands when outside of the tent with no discomfort in those temps lol

Seriously? That's crazy! Lol! Man that would be nice. I'm already breaking out the coats to fish right now. :D

Alberta Bigbore
09-23-2013, 12:22 AM
Seriously? That's crazy! Lol! Man that would be nice. I'm already breaking out the coats to fish right now. :D

Lol. Ya inwas hunting at first light this past saturday in camo shorts and a tank top.. im sontanned and brown i was blending in anyways :p

JohninAB
09-23-2013, 06:37 AM
Nice pike, congrats.

buckmaster
09-23-2013, 08:51 AM

mooseknuckle
09-23-2013, 12:13 PM
Just thought the way you were holding it was cute. :) Ice fishing is fun but brutal. I've had to walk in circles for half an hour to try and get feeling back in my feet so I can imagine how bad your hands were. Awesome job bringing her in!

X2 looks happy.

huntsfurfish
09-23-2013, 12:32 PM
Nice fish MissB

mudbug
09-23-2013, 12:51 PM
Right on MissB :sHa_shakeshout:

I don't even break out a winter coat in that weather yet :) Like ABB I must be warm blooded, I always seem to run on the warm side of things, cold temperatures never really bother me :)

B-rett
09-23-2013, 07:24 PM
Nice fish!

I didn't know wab was frozen yet, thought it was a bit early! :p

MissB
09-23-2013, 08:04 PM

Thanks! I can't wait to get out there this season:)
Always nice to have a tent with a heater too lol

MissB
09-23-2013, 08:05 PM
Right on MissB :sHa_shakeshout:

I don't even break out a winter coat in that weather yet :) Like ABB I must be warm blooded, I always seem to run on the warm side of things, cold temperatures never really bother me :)

You'll catch me in a t shirt most def when I'm in a tent with a heater haha like a sauna in there it's AWESOME!

MissB
09-23-2013, 08:07 PM
Nice fish!

I didn't know wab was frozen yet, thought it was a bit early! :p

Haha counting down the days!