PDA

View Full Version : Taxidermist

Who Da Fisherman
10-07-2013, 09:22 PM
Looking for some recommendations for a good walleye taxidermist. The fellow I have does awesome pike and perch but the one walleye I have saw from him is not impressive.
Yes I have looked through past threads but not a lot of feedback in them.
Yes I did do the google route.
Also not interested in a replica as he is already bagged and tagged in the freezer.
Thanks in advance guys and gals.
WDF

Remi3006
10-07-2013, 09:51 PM
Haha I heard about your walleye yesterday! Fish cops said a guy from Airdrie caught a big girl... I don't want to give the lake away as I fish it a lot myself, but any pics? Congrats man!

Who Da Fisherman
10-08-2013, 05:09 PM
Haha I heard about your walleye yesterday! Fish cops said a guy from Airdrie caught a big girl... I don't want to give the lake away as I fish it a lot myself, but any pics? Congrats man!

Thanks, put one up on the PB thread, will start another when we get all the pics together. They were slamming hard if you got in the right spot.

pinelakeperch
10-09-2013, 11:50 AM
Nice fish, I wish you would've released it though. I've caught bigger walleye that were back in the water after a few pictures. I got a replica done of a 32in Walter, it was a fantastic job.

Tigger72
10-09-2013, 12:39 PM
have you tried Hillbillys taxidermy ? Not sure if he does fish but worth a shot. Andy is good Sh*t.... runs a good business I think he's in bowden.