enjoy

http://video.fishingclub.com/video/Muskie-Fishing-from-Car-unedite

David:)

Stinky Buffalo
10-16-2013, 03:09 PM
See, now that is "distracted driving"! :lol:

RavYak
10-16-2013, 04:02 PM
Has anyone ever used a planer board? I keep looking at them thinking they might help with trolling success on some lakes since you wouldn't have to boat right over the fish but I haven't broke down and bought one to try it out.

ineptflux
10-16-2013, 04:24 PM
okay that video was awesome!

Has anyone ever used a planer board? I keep looking at them thinking they might help with trolling success on some lakes since you wouldn't have to boat right over the fish but I haven't broke down and bought one to try it out.
we have a few but don't use em, we opt for dipsy divers usually.

Speckle55
10-16-2013, 05:49 PM
I have used them and they work great to get the spooky fish and the will rip the fly through the water too in any chop .. you can get different size planner boards too ..

David:)

bubba 96
10-16-2013, 05:51 PM

Ya I use em when there is four of us in my boat, 2 out to the side with boards and two with out...

fish gunner
10-16-2013, 06:34 PM

Just make some 20-50 $ depending on how fancy you wanna be . Take them out a few times with tuning the boards as the point of the trip.a friend made a pair that we think could of been used as down planers.lol but a few fiddles and they run pro. Do a thread search ive got a pic of mine posted somewhere.