PDA

View Full Version : another antelope

ishootbambi
10-23-2013, 05:55 PM
ok, lets hope the whiners stay clear of this one. looking for someone with a 118 antelope tag that is hoping for a mighty stinker. if anyone knows anyone, give me a call. 403-928-4172. the other day someone called me with a tag in that zone...sorry I didn't save your number or I would call you first. anyway, lets help out a hunter to score big on this long wait draw tag.

lake side
10-23-2013, 06:17 PM
Stand up move! Hope who ever calls you gets the job done.

LS

ishootbambi
10-23-2013, 11:07 PM
all the 118 tag holders have already scored? cmon, someone must be looking for a big goat yet.

Don K
10-24-2013, 06:55 AM
Maybe next year... Tie him up if no one calls! Lol

ishootbambi
10-24-2013, 11:07 AM
ok, we have a guy int hot pursuit. hopefully this feller can catch up to the goat in question. thanks for the interest guys.

Pinhead
10-24-2013, 02:06 PM
Way to go Dale, 90% of hunters would never do that. Good for you.

Dan

ishootbambi
10-24-2013, 03:03 PM
Way to go Dale, 90% of hunters would never do that. Good for you.

Dan

hey dan....you know firsthand that im willing to offer up some help and advice for those looking for those long wait draw tags that occur near where i live. some guys cant understand why i help fellow hunters out the way i do. its easy....with antelope, they are so far between tags, that anything alive right now will be long dead before i will get another chance. them elk at suffield....same thing. those hunters have waited forever to get a chance, and i will never do it myself. even if i did, its not as though guys are going to be swarming MY honey holes that i could hunt myself.

those long waits between hunts wont affect the guys next year. it will be a whole new crop of animals being pursued by the next wave of hunters.

now when it comes to my whitetail areas....well, that stuff isnt shared. i dont think it needs an explanation why.

anyway....time is running out this week, so good luck to the hunter i gave the info to. im hoping to see some sweet pics soon.

LeroyvdH
10-24-2013, 03:11 PM
Good on ya Dale..Taken a buddy out saturday for speed goat... Saw a killer... Hope to score.. Only got one day
Leroy