PDA

View Full Version : Bear in House...

Drano
09-17-2008, 01:31 AM
Hello..

Just thought I would post this in here for all to see. Mike (aka The Assassin's)
son got home on saturday night to find this black bear in his kitchen.
He and his friend scared the bear out of the house, but low and behold the bear came back for another feed the next day. Well I guess the bear will not be coming around as you can see by the pictures.
Is it me or does this seem to be happening more now. This was the second bear that came around in the past 3 days. Neither one will be coming around again.:wave:

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
09-17-2008, 01:46 AM
Hello..

Just thought I would post this in here for all to see. Mike (aka The Assassin's)
son got home on saturday night to find this black bear in his kitchen.
He and his friend scared the bear out of the house, but low and behold the bear came back for another feed the next day. Well I guess the bear will not be coming around as you can see by the pictures.
Is it me or does this seem to be happening more now. This was the second bear that came around in the past 3 days. Neither one will be coming around again.:wave:

Holy crap that would be scary .But end result pretty cool.

Jester
09-17-2008, 01:48 AM
First two pics are all black and don't show anything..

Thrid pic shows a young lad with a proud bear..:)

Rock on..:D

Rigg dogg
09-17-2008, 01:54 AM
Thats a little to close for comfort!!!!
Lucky he came home to it and didn't wake up to it.
The last few years we have had them hanging around the yard quite a bit in the fall.
I think it might be our apple trees in the yard. Lots of bear sh!&#*!t in the bush.
Had to shoot one in the driveway last year. The wife had shot at him with the shotgun a few times to try and scare him away while I was at work. But he hung around the house for a week till I got days off.
He was strolling down the driveway in the mid afternoon without a care in the world. So it was his time to go.

tonyflyfish
09-17-2008, 08:57 AM
I THINK YOU SHOULD TRY TAKING ONE DOWN WITH A FLY ROD!! lol onky a joke-don't get nasty

BigRackLover
09-17-2008, 10:35 AM
Definetly too close for comfort, cool story though (when it does not happen in my kitchen)

marlin1
09-17-2008, 10:46 AM
where was this?

gunslinger
09-17-2008, 12:22 PM
you bet there is becoming a huge quantity of bears in alberta, we cannot keep up to the reprodution rate of all the bears, this is why it is so important for us to help keep the population down.

this is becoming all to popular for bears coming into residential areas.

stinkynuts
09-17-2008, 02:47 PM
yes this is happening to often a friends parents that live on the north side of elk island park like i mean the fence to the park is acroos the county road any way they came home after a weekend about 2 months ago to a trashed bathroom and busted down door and bear crap every where i thought this kinda funny then a nother friend told me this happend up by wabisca wow thats crazy :wave::wave::evilgrin:

pecker
09-17-2008, 05:14 PM
thanks for the pics & story drano. worldwide would have taken it down with his ice auger. :lol: :lol: :wave:

seahawkfisher
09-17-2008, 05:42 PM
interesting collection of plants you got there

albertadave
09-17-2008, 06:49 PM
interesting collection of plants you got there
Maybe it's medicinal?:lol:

Drano
09-18-2008, 01:12 AM
where was this?

Near Golden B.C.:)