PDA

View Full Version : **Badger update**

kenzo12
09-17-2008, 09:57 PM
Thinking of trying badger for the first time this sunday. Anyone been there latley? I have heard some good, some bad things about it but i guess i will give it a shot! Hows the boat launch there? thanks! anyone have a good way to get there? from south calgary.
Thanks!

Unregistered user
09-18-2008, 06:32 PM
Big pike sloppy "launch" free camping, first left south of Vulcan, keep going till you hit gravel follow signs if not vandalized.

Sadie
09-18-2008, 06:54 PM
google maps

Drano
09-19-2008, 01:09 AM
Thinking of trying badger for the first time this sunday. Anyone been there latley? I have heard some good, some bad things about it but i guess i will give it a shot! Hows the boat launch there? thanks! anyone have a good way to get there? from south calgary.
Thanks!

By car would be best...:lol::lol:

Just giving you a hard time...

pecker
09-22-2008, 05:45 PM
By car would be best...:lol::lol:

Just giving you a hard time...

what about a pickup drano . :rolleye2: by the way where is fsc in airdrie ?:wave:

kenzo12
09-23-2008, 04:33 PM
ended up going to badger on sunday. Not a bad place other then the depths of that lake are all over the place. I dident catch anything but my buddy landed a walleye and it was a friggin HOG! read 10.2 on the scale . Im going to post a pic as soon as possible!

Winch101
09-23-2008, 05:09 PM
I think if you look at the regs you will see that there are no walleyes

in Badger ... so you must be mistaken ... In fact all the pictures I

have seen of big walleyes( there is a real nice one on the photo gallery of the Go Walleye site ) out of Badger , those people are mistaken as

well .:D I have never not caught a lot of pike there #00 or #1 Len Thompson 5odiamonds works great there . My biggest 29lbs plus .on
red 5 O D.

I think if a guy really applied himself he would probably catch
a really huge eye there ..