PDA

View Full Version : the Jerks are at it again

Salavee
11-20-2013, 09:49 AM
http://www.edsonleader.com/2013/11/18/fish-and-wildlife-officers-seeking-poachers-in-edson-area

Kurt505
11-20-2013, 09:54 AM
I don't even want to say what I think about that.

I hope they catch em' and hang em' high!

chopperman
11-20-2013, 10:00 AM
Sounds like a great place to throw up some decoy stings!!! I'm all for them!

Dacotensis
11-20-2013, 10:02 AM
So what is a reasonable punishment for someone getting convicted?
Forfeiture of all firearms of course.
Search the residence and property of course.

Entry into some data base. Haven't figured which one yet.
Names dragged through the mud.
Maybe 5000 hours of sitting with a sandwich board stating just what they did.
Put them at the sportsman shows.
Outside wss. Cabs, and c-tire.
Maybe get rh to do a 20 page report on their scourge and why their mom and dad decided to conceive.

There is no real deterent.
Ppl that do this stuff are well on their way to other criminal activity.
I don't want to have to continueously pay to keep the perps locked up.
Public shaming might work, rather than sending them to criminal school for 30 days.

Tired of it all.

grinr
11-20-2013, 10:12 AM
Wow....things that make you say WTF??:confused:

Junglefisher
11-20-2013, 10:21 AM
Bastards.
I suspect they may have been the ones that shot the doe and fawn that were hanging around near our place. Shot within 500m of suburbia.

bpallen
11-20-2013, 10:37 AM
I agree - F&W should have a sting operation. I would assume this is what the mechnical deer, etc. were designed for.

Anvil1010
11-20-2013, 10:47 AM
All I can say is Wow.

Zip
11-20-2013, 10:48 AM
This is exactly what those fake animals are used for...I hope the F&W get a chance to get one out there and catch these low life poachers..They deserve to get caught,they deserve a harsh penalty for this crime they are committing to our wildlife..I better stop here as i am running out of nice words to describe this horrible act..

igorot
11-20-2013, 10:49 AM
This is sick

6 moose
15 deer
4 elk
1 black bear

For what and I thought Ive seen the worst.

:mad0100:

cobes
11-20-2013, 10:50 AM
Decoy sting em!! Perfect opportunity.

Junglefisher
11-20-2013, 10:53 AM
Mongrels must be spending a lot of time in the bush to even see that many animals. Why on earth would they want to shoot them????
I've done a fair few km around here and never even seen 4 elk.
Someone is really messed up.

Hunterofbeasts
11-20-2013, 11:45 AM
Catch em and hang em i say

winger7mm
11-20-2013, 11:49 AM
Dont even know what to say, definatly cant say what I want as I dont wanna time out. Really hope these idiots get caught, preferably in a hunting "accident". Hope they set up a sting out that way, otherwise the chances of them closing the case are slim. Its a damn shame

dshaw
11-20-2013, 11:50 AM
So what is a reasonable punishment for someone getting convicted?
Forfeiture of all firearms of course.
Search the residence and property of course.

Entry into some data base. Haven't figured which one yet.
Names dragged through the mud.
Maybe 5000 hours of sitting with a sandwich board stating just what they did.
Put them at the sportsman shows.
Outside wss. Cabs, and c-tire.
Maybe get rh to do a 20 page report on their scourge and why their mom and dad decided to conceive.

There is no real deterent.
Ppl that do this stuff are well on their way to other criminal activity.
I don't want to have to continueously pay to keep the perps locked up.
Public shaming might work, rather than sending them to criminal school for 30 days.

Tired of it all.

Your right a slap on the wrist is all they'll get and 1 year suspensions. I would personally fine em all 10 grand for every animal they shot and they cannot hunt for ten years. If we make the penalties high stuff like this might stop. until adequate funds are given to those in charge to stop this its going to keep happening. they can only protect so much land.

C & C
11-20-2013, 11:54 AM
Esh thats brutal. Should dump the 100 miles from any town with no clothes in -30 and say good luck.

kimmi07
11-20-2013, 11:58 AM
I just read about this on facebook. Its sicking to see some many animals being killed and left to rot. I sure hope F&W catch the suckers soon and toss the book at them.

iliketrout
11-20-2013, 12:16 PM
I just don't understand the senseless activities of poachers. Hope these guys get caught and have a very conservative judge who likes to hunt as well...

thetruth02
11-20-2013, 01:44 PM
Catch em and hang em i say

x2

brownbomber
11-20-2013, 01:49 PM
What losers. Hope they are caught.

Sooner
11-20-2013, 01:57 PM
This is sick

6 moose
15 deer
4 elk
1 black bear

For what and I thought Ive seen the worst.

:mad0100:

Quite a hit to the animals, I hope they catch whoever is doing it and make an example with big big fines and confiscation. That's where it will hurt the most.

coppercarbide
11-20-2013, 02:09 PM
Hmmm... two names come to mind from the 'fake deer' thread of people who were jumping to the defence of people like that.

Either of you two want to comment on how the CO's are 'scummy' and guilt of 'entrapment' when they do everything they can to catch guys like this.

HunterDave
11-20-2013, 02:54 PM
Why would anyone even do something like this? What is the point of going out of your way to kill something for no apparent reason? What a friggin waste of wildlife, and fresh air that the individual(s) are breathing. I hope that they catch them quickly and disclose their names to the general public......Nuff said. :mad0100:

CanuckShooter
11-20-2013, 03:01 PM
Hmmm... two names come to mind from the 'fake deer' thread of people who were jumping to the defence of people like that.

Either of you two want to comment on how the CO's are 'scummy' and guilt of 'entrapment' when they do everything they can to catch guys like this.

Hey dude...you've been entrapped, induced to make comments you wouldn't normally because what you read struck a cord. :) :thinking-006:

What is stopping ANYONE from setting up a decoy...recording it on video and turning the evidence into the authorities?? It's no different than calling someone in. Think of the fun times you could all have catching the people that do these awful things.

bezner
11-20-2013, 03:01 PM
A min of 5 years jail, $15000/fine per person per offence, seizure of all rifles ammo and vehicles used in crime...as well as a life time ban on hunting or fishing....+ names provided to the public

CanuckShooter
11-20-2013, 03:02 PM
Why would anyone even do something like this? What is the point of going out of your way to kill something for no apparent reason? What a friggin waste of wildlife, and fresh air that the individual(s) are breathing. I hope that they catch them quickly and disclose their names to the general public......Nuff said. :mad0100:

Good question Dave....I don't get it.

greylynx
11-20-2013, 04:04 PM

But Dave we can't l have their names posted.

Just think what might happen to them by some bad persons around Edson.

My My :) I just don't know what your thinking some days.:)

Bellero
11-20-2013, 04:06 PM
What a shame! I hope they catch the culprits

Team Anzac
11-20-2013, 04:09 PM
I don't even want to say what I think about that.

I hope they catch em' and hang em' high!

Speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!
should be a pattern being shown if you look at it on a large map. Bet you could almost pin point where the next possible slaying will take place.:mad3:

panamajr
11-20-2013, 04:11 PM
through them in jail 1 year per animal min

grinr
11-20-2013, 05:46 PM
through them in jail 1 year per animal min

Good luck with that unless if/when they finally do get caught in the act,the fish cops can match ballistic evidence to the previous crimes....which they probably(hopefully) will,these clowns don't appear to be the sharpest pencils in the box and have probly used the same rifle repeatedly?

Only one year suspension....seriously??Is this a joke?
Wow,in NB,1st offence for poaching big game(deer,moose,bear) is forfeiture of any/all
equipment used,including vehicle(say byebye to that new $80K F-350),+min $5000 fine,+ automatic 14 days in can,+ 5yr hunt/fish suspension.
A subsequent offence within that 5yr ban,figger double the fine and jailtime,plus lifetime hunt/fish ban.

hunterfisher
11-20-2013, 05:58 PM
There out there and they don't give a damn. Would love to see them held accountable un what ever way. Low life scum bags.

Zuludog
11-20-2013, 06:03 PM
Personally this sickens me and like Dave it also confuses me. I honestly can't comprehend why anyone would just go out and slaughter animals. I think this person or persons are literally psychopaths, how can they not have empathy for the animals or at the very least see the wastefulness of their actions?

I think stronger punishments are in order and they should be in the forms of LARGE fines and confiscation of property. I'm skeptical that hunting bans stop people from poaching.