PDA

View Full Version : 100% Merino Shirts at costco for $19.99

jhyatt01
11-25-2013, 09:04 AM
Hey Guys (and Gals),

I was at Costco on Friday and I noticed they had 100% Merino longsleeve shirts available for $19.99 right now. Yes I know they have merino blend underwear that is like 11% merino normally, but this was on the tables and has a sticker that says 100% merino and also says it on the tags. I bought a shirt and wore it Saturday while hunting.... it was slightly itchier (only slightly) then my icebreaker merino shirt, but I only noticed when I first put it on (likely a placebo effect anyhow because I was thinking about it). So if anyone wants a good merino shirt for cheap check them out. Just trying to provide some information for those guys that are looking for quality gear at reasonable prices.

Jeff.

Carson12
11-25-2013, 11:51 AM
If they are the same ones that they carried in the spring (most in women's colors) then we bought a few at that time. Thought they were great at first but last month my wife showed them to me and most have developed small holes, probably because they are so ultra thin. No moths in my house and my Icebreaker stuff is just fine.

We didn't wear them a lot or abuse them, so I don't think we'll pick any more up.

stuckincity
11-25-2013, 12:10 PM
Hey jhy and Carson, not tryin to get off-topic but do you know if they sell those dark blue work shirts at COSTCO?

The kind I'm looking for are that color, with buttons not snaps, and 2 real deep button-down chest pockets.

Work Warehouse MIGHT have them sometimes for 40 or 50 bucks; and Army and Navy used to have them for 12 - 15. None there for a long time.

Thanks!

Gade81
11-25-2013, 05:30 PM
Beats the merino shirt I looked at at wholesale for 220$