PDA

View Full Version : Pigeon

Brent_reid
12-07-2013, 12:21 PM
Any ice reports on Pigeon lake? Would like to try to use up a few tags as well. Any reports would be appreciated.

SNAPFisher
12-07-2013, 03:12 PM
Any ice reports on Pigeon lake? Would like to try to use up a few tags as well. Any reports would be appreciated.

This from another board:

Just got back from a scouting trip too pigeon lake Mulhurst lake ramp hasnt been plowed yet only tracks on the lake are about 6 sled trails about 50 feet from shore tons of snow on the lake looks like its gona be deep this year... Golden days lake shore the same no lake ramp yet but big snowbank in its place.. again no tracks on lake at all sunnydays area much of the same deeep snow no tracks on lake looks like its a sled year again on the big water .. diddnt check the ice thickness snow too deep too walk out .. but shore looks pretty

You can be the first :)
Sounds like last year, tough getting on.

bobalong
12-07-2013, 03:34 PM
This from another board:

You can be the first :)
Sounds like last year, tough getting on.

Hey Snap, haven't heard from you in a while. Did you get a chance to get on the ice before all the snow hit, just wondering how much ice there was. Pigeon is about the only lake I like to ice fish anymore, but I hate flood water, sounds like it may be ugly out there.

Penner
12-09-2013, 03:32 PM
Drilled 2 holes 100yrds out from shore on the NE end of Pigeon. 4" of white ice 4" of clear ice totalling about 8" in all . Only a few inches of snow on top of the ice itself. Drifted in really heavy on the shoreline. Was up to my waist in snow at one point.

SNAPFisher
12-09-2013, 09:33 PM
Hey Snap, haven't heard from you in a while. Did you get a chance to get on the ice before all the snow hit, just wondering how much ice there was. Pigeon is about the only lake I like to ice fish anymore, but I hate flood water, sounds like it may be ugly out there.

Hey man! I'm around. Nope, no fishing yet for me. I'm hoping to get out before the XMas break but we'll see. Wife got me the new 3.5 Aqua-Vu mini with DVR...it sure could be a good year.

HuyFishin
12-10-2013, 08:35 AM
I need to fill my walleye tags, hope I can get out there this coming Sunday

CanadianBadass
12-10-2013, 08:39 AM
I need to fill my walleye tags, hope I can get out there this coming Sunday

Were you at wab on sunday ?

HuyFishin
12-10-2013, 08:48 AM
Yes sir I was :) unfortunately arrived real late though, had bad luck, got there and my fiances lx7 was dead hahaha felt so bad I didn't charge it for her.

CanadianBadass
12-10-2013, 08:18 PM
Yes sir I was :) unfortunately arrived real late though, had bad luck, got there and my fiances lx7 was dead hahaha felt so bad I didn't charge it for her.

But you guys heard my partners bell a mile away when we didn't hear it in the tent lol,

Your tell your fiancé thanks for coming over to the tent and telling my buddy his flag was up ! I only ended up with the one pike, but we seen tons on cam !

CanadianBadass
12-10-2013, 08:19 PM

That was my big Red Eskimo Hotel you set up close too !