PDA

View Full Version : Question---Where is Brownlows???

hiddenwalleye
12-17-2013, 04:51 PM
Could an A/O member please let me know where this is and is the fishing decent there for whites...Thank You in Advance!!

HW

:acigar:

Bassett
12-17-2013, 07:11 PM
I believe gull lake.

Don't quote me.

binnzer32
12-17-2013, 07:21 PM
Yes it gull lake. Busy spot. Good whites. Whole lake is good...

.270fan
12-17-2013, 08:09 PM
It's on the south west corner of Gull Lake

latenite
12-17-2013, 11:22 PM
Could an A/O member please let me know where this is and is the fishing decent there for whites...Thank You in Advance!!

HW

:acigar:

From Hwy 2, go west on Hwy 12, past the provincial parks. There is a sign before the road you need to turn on to. My advice for right now is to stay shallow for whites, roughly 5' of water. maybe less. I was in two feet of water on Sylvan and had whites all over the place. I'm sure it's similar on Gull.

BeeGuy
12-18-2013, 12:31 AM
From Hwy 2, go west on Hwy 12, past the provincial parks. There is a sign before the road you need to turn on to. My advice for right now is to stay shallow for whites, roughly 5' of water. maybe less. I was in two feet of water on Sylvan and had whites all over the place. I'm sure it's similar on Gull.

If you do a search you will find this thread:

where is brownlow on gull lake? (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=122828)

One member was generous enough to make a MAP even!

What a great guy!

This is why you use the search feature.

Advanced Tip: You'll even find info about where to fish and what to use at various times in the season.

latenite
12-18-2013, 08:39 AM
If you do a search you will find this thread:

where is brownlow on gull lake? (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=122828)

One member was generous enough to make a MAP even!

What a great guy!

This is why you use the search feature.

Advanced Tip: You'll even find info about where to fish and what to use at various times in the season.

His question wasn't " where is the search field on this forum?" Maybe you should start a "how to use this forum my way thread"? Oh wait, it's not your forum and no one made you the forum manager.

booboo74
12-18-2013, 11:40 AM
His question wasn't " where is the search field on this forum?" Maybe you should start a "how to use this forum my way thread"? Oh wait, it's not your forum and no one made you the forum manager.

I think he was just trying to "teach him how to fish". No point being rude.

1bluZebec
12-18-2013, 12:25 PM
I think he was just trying to "teach him how to fish". No point being rude.

x2 :snapoutofit: to bad people cant do ANYTHING for themselves anymore, especially if there is any footwork or time consuming searching by foot or online involved.

Reddin
12-18-2013, 01:04 PM
Go to the Ghost Arm for whites.

hiddenwalleye
12-18-2013, 02:18 PM
Where is Ghost Arm????

Thanks

BeeGuy
12-18-2013, 03:27 PM
There are recent posts about ghost arm as well as recent directions to ghost.

BeeGuy
12-18-2013, 03:48 PM

You know the parable:

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.

Teach him how to fish, feed him for life?

CanadianBadass
12-18-2013, 03:50 PM
Sorry !

BeeGuy
12-18-2013, 03:54 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=where+is+Brownlows+on+gull+lake+

That was my first thought as well, but some people find it extremely sarcastic and rude.

CanadianBadass
12-18-2013, 03:58 PM
That was my first thought as well, but some people find it extremely sarcastic and rude.

Lol, I love it , I was actually just showing a friend how to use it and needed an example lol .

Sorry Guys , I have an idea of where brownlows is , but never been my self !

fish gunner
12-18-2013, 05:09 PM
Go to gull lake , find access to ice , look for largest village of huts on lake . Use google maps to direct you to the brownlows access. Ta-da. One more at brownlows.