PDA

View Full Version : CFSC Instructor process?

alacringa
12-17-2013, 10:37 PM
Hey, guys...I know there are several on here who have CFSC Instructor credentials. Searched to see if this was already on here, but there was nothing recent. Just looking, before I contact CFO, etc., how much is involved?

I'm in the process of running the idea past admin, as I know other schools in the district offer it as a course...will see how it goes over. There will certainly be interest among the student population.

Dick284
12-18-2013, 03:33 AM
AHEIA, holds all the cards as to who gets to be an instructor for the CFSC. After you write your justification story, they may or may not get back to you as to whether you are allowed to become an instructor. Then there is taking the instructor course, and having to purchase your test material from AHEIA, at their inflated costs.
I tried to become an instructor but the Demi gods at AHEIA don't even have the decency to reply back to a guy telling him he's no good, ill qualified, or that others in his area already have a monopoly on the course instructing!

Yes for this very reason I dislike AHEIA and there CFO like beurocratic sanctim they posses in this realm!