PDA

View Full Version : twin valley res. have burbs?

rena0040
12-20-2013, 09:56 PM
Are there burbs in twin valley? I'm curious, was gonna spend sunday evening on pcr but if twin valley has them I may go there instead.
PM if its a secret, please don't respond with "spend a night and find out"

happyfisher
12-20-2013, 10:53 PM
Pike only from what i know...but go head out and try...:sHa_sarcasticlol::sHa_sarcasticlol:

TROLLER
12-21-2013, 08:53 AM
Are there burbs in twin valley? I'm curious, was gonna spend sunday evening on pcr but if twin valley has them I may go there instead.
PM if its a secret, please don't respond with "spend a night and find out"

Fished there yesterday, good solid 14 inches of ice some top water in close and a small 4inches covering of snow.

Locals told me they catch the burbot on the other side by the old barn:sHa_shakeshout:

Buck Krazy
12-21-2013, 10:16 AM
Weird travelled the whole lake last year, no old barns to speak of.

TROLLER
12-21-2013, 11:16 AM
Weird travelled the whole lake last year, no old barns to speak of.

Sorry I must have been thinking of lake X:sHa_sarcasticlol:

One thing to keep in mind is that there was not only a blue algea closure at Twinn, but the locals I talked with told me a lot of crud and what have you came into the lake as a result of the flooding upstream and they were told by someone the fish should not be eaten this winter.

Take it for what it's worth, I never keep fish unless they are injured so I am not too worried about it.

BTW never have heard of anyone catching burbot at Twinn.

rena0040
12-21-2013, 12:31 PM
BTW never have heard of anyone catching burbot at Twinn.

some how i don't totally believe you, will have to give her a whirl one night and then spread the word all over the internet:sHa_sarcasticlol:

Jack&7
12-21-2013, 07:43 PM
Rena...

don't waste your time looking for burbot in Twin. Guys may steer you wrong with bogus info, but I think that is lame....and I won't do it.

you asked, I answered...

so take it for what it's worth