PDA

View Full Version : How long do you procrastinate stupid things

Gust
12-28-2013, 12:29 AM
... but in the same token jump at the opportunity to do other things.

For example; my TV remote's batteries are dulling, so rather than walk upstairs and get new batteries, I open the back of the remote, swap the batteries, or give the remote a bang on the table.

However, if someone asks me to go fishing at 2:00am for 20 hours, I'm all over that.

but, if the teapot is filling up with used teabags, I just leave them in the pot, even with the garbage an arms length away.

However, if a neighbor wants to go to Bass Pro at the height of rush hour, I'm all over that.

CanuckShooter
12-28-2013, 12:32 AM
WOW--sounds like you have some issues...LMAO

harrydude
12-28-2013, 12:50 AM
... but in the same token jump at the opportunity to do other things.

For example; my TV remote's batteries are dulling, so rather than walk upstairs and get new batteries, I open the back of the remote, swap the batteries, or give the remote a bang on the table.

However, if someone asks me to go fishing at 2:00am for 20 hours, I'm all over that.

but, if the teapot is filling up with used teabags, I just leave them in the pot, even with the garbage an arms length away.

However, if a neighbor wants to go to Bass Pro at the height of rush hour, I'm all over that.

Do we need an intervention ?

Adwittoutdoors
12-28-2013, 12:51 AM
Is that like procrastinating about going to Sylvan to catch 2 more when I've already caught my limit at Gull. In the same day of coarse !!!!:sHa_sarcasticlol:

bsmitty27
12-28-2013, 12:56 AM
I have Been telling my wife every year for years she dosent need to keep asking me to do the same job over and over again, When I say I'll do it, I'll do it! What does she do this year she asks again! :-)

WayneChristie
12-28-2013, 08:14 AM
sounds like you have your priorities right to me

58thecat
12-28-2013, 08:25 AM
Only on this forum...Shake my head sometimes while laughing out loud running around the house in my underwear...I need a nap!

wellpastcold
12-28-2013, 08:28 AM
You seem fine to me. For a minute there I thought you were going to say something weird!

Dacotensis
12-28-2013, 09:26 AM
Gust, you need a station wagon to convert into a fishing machine.
It'll get you out of the house and into the garage.
Of course there are usually fumes in a garage and this may be a potent combination.

You need kids who can double as floor washers and tv channel changers.

SCHOOCH
12-28-2013, 09:56 AM
Just sounds to me that you have your priorities correct Sir!!!!!!!!