PDA

View Full Version : legal question?

jaybull
09-28-2008, 03:38 PM
Is it legal to use a friends rifle if..... The user has a valid pal, The rifle is registerd to the owner that let you use it, And no other laws are being broken? they say the only dumb questions are the ones you don't ask.lol

2430M
09-28-2008, 03:48 PM
Is it legal to use a friends rifle if..... The user has a valid pal, The rifle is registerd to the owner that let you use it, And no other laws are being broken? they say the only dumb questions are the ones you don't ask.lol

Yes you can

"Q. Can I borrow a firearm that is registered to someone else?

Yes, if you have a firearms licence that is valid for that class of firearm. When you borrow a firearm, borrow the registration certificate too so that you can provide proof that the firearm is registered if you need to.

If you do not have a valid firearms licence, or if your licence is not valid for the class of firearm you wish to borrow, you may borrow the firearm only if you are under the direct and immediate supervision of a suitably licensed adult (aged 18 or older) and there are no court orders prohibiting you from possessing firearms or other weapons. "

http://www.cfc-cafc.gc.ca/faq/transfer_cession_e.asp

jaybull
09-28-2008, 03:50 PM
ya thats what i thought just proving point to someone thanks.

2430M
09-28-2008, 03:50 PM
ya thats what i thought just proving point to someone thanks.

No worries :wave: