PDA

View Full Version : Good Perch lake?

Firehawk419
01-02-2014, 10:50 PM
Lookin' for a decent perch lake kinda near Edmonton. Like, an hour and a half-ish max. Thanks guys :]

BeeGuy
01-02-2014, 10:54 PM
:shark:

H380
01-02-2014, 11:00 PM
:shark:

That's a shark , not a perch ..:sHa_sarcasticlol:

Game Hunter
01-02-2014, 11:09 PM
The ao forum is attacking..run
Side note I've been looking for a few years, hard to find. Drive east 2-2/1/2hrs
Or hunt hard

Redneck Renagade
01-02-2014, 11:10 PM
Good luck on that firehawk. Most guys on here won't give there hunny holes out. You could always try nakamun but I've heard that lake is almost dead. There are a few more around but your best bet would be to check out the fishing hole fishing report.

Firehawk419
01-03-2014, 07:01 AM
Well, I'm gonna give Wizard lake a shot. See if I cant get some jack as well.

fish99
01-03-2014, 04:02 PM
Lookin' for a decent perch lake kinda near Edmonton. Like, an hour and a half-ish max. Thanks guys :]

try buck lake nice sized perch limit of 5.

HuyFishin
01-03-2014, 04:10 PM
was at wizard in the summer, they are all stunted

35 whelen
01-03-2014, 04:21 PM
L

winger7mm
01-03-2014, 05:54 PM

Finding a good perch lake that close to a major city center is like finding the proverbial needle in a haystack. Getting people to share...... Well good luck with that lol. I have a decent lake, its twice as far as 1 1/2 (if not more) and even harder to get to, but thats why its good ;)

rem338win
01-03-2014, 06:24 PM
I'm pretty much at the point that I would rather lose fingers or toes then tell anyone about a good lake for anything.
Clear Lake was a childhood honey hole that was great fun. Advertisement of the quality of that lake on this forum killed it. Want a lake fished out? Tell the interwebz about it......:argue2:

And Wizard is fun with kids; you'll catch lots, just nothing large. Use a 1/8" jig and a minnow or worm......

Lornce
01-03-2014, 07:50 PM
Here the directions to a great lake for perch. You go past Uncle Luk's farm about 2 miles, turn at the gravel road where my cousin skinned his knee. Go to the corner where Genny always misses the turn and go left for a mile and you're at the lake. Don't take the first turn but park where Fred's cow broke through the fence in '07. The best spot is where old Johnny lost his tobacco tin off the boat. Use Ben's jig.

Kim473
01-04-2014, 09:10 AM
Here the directions to a great lake for perch. You go past Uncle Luk's farm about 2 miles, turn at the gravel road where my cousin skinned his knee. Go to the corner where Genny always misses the turn and go left for a mile and you're at the lake. Don't take the first turn but park where Fred's cow broke through the fence in '07. The best spot is where old Johnny lost his tobacco tin off the boat. Use Ben's jig.

Most deffinatly the best perch lake around. Caught a few 14" out of there.

fish99
01-04-2014, 09:58 AM

ha thats the directions to buck lake

waterninja
01-04-2014, 01:21 PM
damn! i wish you guys would stop giving away our honey holes. now that lake is going to be crowded with city slickers.