PDA

View Full Version : Murphy Lake

akempton27
01-02-2014, 11:25 PM
Does anyone know the ice thickness at Murphy and Fowler Lake Saskatchewan as ill be heading there tommorw, hoping to drive my truck onto the ice to haul my ice shack, thanks

kenh
01-03-2014, 06:40 AM
last I heard there was bad flood water but that was a while ago. Be careful

dodgeboy1979
01-03-2014, 08:38 AM
i was at Loon Lake on the weekend, 15" of good solid ice, i heard there was flood water at Murphy, but there usually always is.

akempton27
01-06-2014, 06:52 PM
Thanks guys , yes a little flood water but drive my truck around no problem around 15 inch thick as we'll. paid my neighbour 20 dollars to bobcat out boat launch down to the lake so everyone can get on now. Have a good time fishing Murphy this year guys. Didn't get any fish the 2 days I was out but seen a couple jack down hole . About foot and a half of snow on lake so a little hard getting around in places .

akempton27
01-09-2014, 04:35 PM
Hey guiys, no luck at murphy lake, but i paid my neighbour 20 bucks to bobcat out the boat launch so everyone can get on the lake with there shacks now, youre welcome :sHa_shakeshout:and have fun fishing murphy, pop by a white ice shack with shingles and a circular wood slab on the front door and say hi if your fishing up there.