PDA

View Full Version : Underwater Film of the Year - Driving Fishermen Insane on a lake near you!

Brandonkop
01-28-2014, 03:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsiQQ3Bn18Y

We all have dreams of that one Jumbo Perch who hangs around the hole all day and never commits. This video is dedicated to all us fishermen who have sat over a hole in the ice all day to catch that one fish. This is the underwater story of the Jumbo Perch.

This one has a story line. Enjoy.

dryflyguy
01-28-2014, 03:10 PM
Nice lol. I know that feeling sooo well

the local angler
01-28-2014, 04:57 PM
is it me or do perch have poor eye sight? i watch alot of perch videos like that and noticed that even when they are a few inches away from the bait or lure they seem to try and take a bite? its like they have trouble judging the distance they are to the food item. lol.

if he wont commit and keep staring at the lure make sure he is directly under the hole and drop a big rock, perch pancake lol just kiddin

Rabdo
01-28-2014, 05:15 PM
that's a cool video, keep em coming brandon.

Cory1
01-28-2014, 05:39 PM
That's awesome!
Nice video!

waterninja
01-29-2014, 02:12 AM
great video brandon. very clear and great subtitles. what did she measure?

Brandonkop
01-29-2014, 09:02 AM
I'm not sure what she measured that was one of the smaller ones from the day, some of the bigger ones were in the other video up to 12 inch.

AdamJ
01-29-2014, 12:06 PM
I loved that! Nice job!

Game Hunter
01-29-2014, 10:20 PM
is it me or do perch have poor eye sight? i watch alot of perch videos like that and noticed that even when they are a few inches away from the bait or lure they seem to try and take a bite? its like they have trouble judging the distance they are to the food item. lol.

if he wont commit and keep staring at the lure make sure he is directly under the hole and drop a big rock, perch pancake lol just kiddin

Seems like they're lack of judgment can be bad or maybe skid ish. I always see them start to open and close they're mouth an inch away from the bait.

EZM
01-29-2014, 10:51 PM
I freaking met that perch's big sister last week ....... she just casually swam past the bait and bumped my camera ......... WFT?!?!? hey come back !!!!!

I hate arrogant humpies.