PDA

View Full Version : Blackett and Kinnard

imhungry1
01-31-2007, 12:14 PM
I am thinking of going out and just wondering if anybody has been out. Has anybody driven out or is it sled only?
Any info would help.

Thank in advance

walleyes
01-31-2007, 02:34 PM
It is quad or sled only, there has been no one out on either lake with vehicles. Kinnard perch were biting very well last week and the walleye and perch were good to excellent on Blacket

444MarlinXLR
02-05-2007, 07:13 PM
Hey Walleyes or anyone who knows, I'm going out for the first time hopefully on Wednesday to Blackett/Kinnard, any help as to hot locations other than the obvious points would be awesome. If I can pull up my one Pick right off the bat I would love to hit the Perch.

walleyes
02-05-2007, 07:14 PM
On Blackett stay to the west side of the islands look for the holes off the points. Or on the north shore there is a cabin from the cabin go to the east about 500 yrds on the first point look for the holes, these are some of the perch spots.. Good luck let us know how you make out... I won't be able to get out till the beginning of March... Don't get discouraged they usually don't turn on till about 3:00 p.m. so stick with it...

444MarlinXLR
02-07-2007, 09:08 AM
Got up this morning and -38.6 C! What the hell, that might be too cold. We'll see how the morning looks here before I head out, thanks for the tips Walleyes.