PDA

View Full Version : Good deals at Fishing Hole at Calgary sportsmen show

old dog
02-07-2014, 12:22 AM
I picked up several items for myself and a z71 for my friend for 420. I've heard of them going cheaper but still not a bad price. Ps I never mind paying for the door fee since I found out those funds go to several good causes, it's the 15$ for parking that bugs me.

Jamie Black R/T
02-07-2014, 08:24 AM
I picked up several items for myself and a z71 for my friend for 420. I've heard of them going cheaper but still not a bad price. Ps I never mind paying for the door fee since I found out those funds go to several good causes, it's the 15$ for parking that bugs me.

did you happen to see if they had any deals on Ipilot link setups?

The Reel Deal
02-07-2014, 04:12 PM
Lots of ipilot stuff, I think everything is on sale. Just go to the store and save yourself a lot of time and money. Unless you want drool over boats, quads and rvs. Not much fishing related at the show.

the local angler
02-07-2014, 07:25 PM
i hear ya and noticed that last year when i was in the market for a POV camera. when i did a quick search with the phone i found it was more expensive at the show then at a regular store. its great to have the internet on the fly with the new phones and such to research products. i found this sportsman show is very similar to the outdoor show.

old dog
02-08-2014, 08:49 AM
Interesting u said I pilot. That's one of the items I bought. I had to go to the show to get the deal I got as it was for the show only. I am very excited to use it I hear u about all the boats. And I use to be the Dad that went there with my sons to see if we should upgrade the wakeboard boat.

Jamie Black R/T
02-08-2014, 10:41 AM
Interesting u said I pilot. That's one of the items I bought. I had to go to the show to get the deal I got as it was for the show only. I am very excited to use it I hear u about all the boats. And I use to be the Dad that went there with my sons to see if we should upgrade the wakeboard boat.

Price?