PDA

View Full Version : Francis/Banana Lakes

Kevwood
02-14-2014, 12:37 PM
Hi guys & Gals....thinking about heading out to do a little exploratory trip to Francis & Banana this weekend...we used to do well at Francis 5-6 years ago before the winter kills, but I have not tried Banana before. Has anyone been up this way this year? Any info is appreciated, feel free to PM instead of posting on the thread....thx.

kevwood

AppleJax
02-14-2014, 12:59 PM
Hi guys & Gals....thinking about heading out to do a little exploratory trip to Francis & Banana this weekend...we used to do well at Francis 5-6 years ago before the winter kills, but I have not tried Banana before. Has anyone been up this way this year? Any info is appreciated, feel free to PM instead of posting on the thread....thx.

kevwood

Was at Banana the year before last and didn't find any fish, but that doesn't necessarily mean they aren't in there. Heard it winterkilled but I'm sure there is still some left. Let me know how you make out if you go.

crazyfish
02-14-2014, 01:03 PM
Francis has hammered really hard for about 3 years , a few small fish left , pretty tough fishing .

baptiste_moose
02-14-2014, 01:23 PM
I did a sled trip to both last year. They're toast. Didn't mark a fish on either lake with the flasher. Don't waste your time. As safety D would say. DEAD!!