PDA

View Full Version : Wab update

lakerman
02-15-2014, 07:39 PM
Tough decision go for the burbs or stay closer to home,Never seen anything like it the bites on if you have the right hook, I couldn't get one all morning tried everything buddy caught multiple perch pike, nothing of size the fish would come in see his hook wait and then bang cool to watch on the camera even caught a walleye all in the morning I had multiple fish all afternoon we seen multiple pike at the same time and even some sitting on the bottom couldn't get any whites to hit but the fish were huntin! Maybe inch of snow, 2ft of ice, good luck all

timsesink
02-16-2014, 09:13 AM
We were out and couldn't get them to bite, cruising around but not really biting.

FishAb
02-16-2014, 09:17 AM
Hey so taking some elderly people out and I want them to catch some fish , you think if be successful in front of wabamun ? I have a normal spot but it's a longer walk I don't know if they can do

timsesink
02-16-2014, 09:23 AM
You can drive on with any vehicle easily at Wab right now. The town sees a ton of fishing, I'm starting to think there's better spots.

FishAb
02-16-2014, 09:29 AM
The spot we usually go I's not accessible by vehicle , I just want to find a spot that my grandparents can have a good time , it's there first time