PDA

View Full Version : Free at last.

Redfrog
02-17-2014, 10:03 AM
I can see why Redford is enamored with South Africa and it's leaders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKz_FHiA2qc

Racism is finally dead.

Kurt505
02-17-2014, 10:42 AM
Lol, I'm feeling lucky today!

grouse_hunter
02-17-2014, 10:54 AM
Yeah, South Africa is quite the unique place. I guess that's why if you've got enough cash you can drive around in a tank and carry a streetsweeper shotgun.

Wild&Free
02-17-2014, 10:54 AM
Lol, I'm feeling lucky today!

I would, if I lived in a nice house and could aafford to employ someone to clean it.

Kurt505
02-17-2014, 11:07 AM
I would, if I lived in a nice house and could aafford to employ someone to clean it.

It sure takes a lot to make you feel lucky. Most people are happy to just live in a house!

Wild&Free
02-17-2014, 11:16 AM
It sure takes a lot to make you feel lucky. Most people are happy to just live in a house!

luck is just unexpected results from poorly planned endeavours anyway.

I don't live in a house either btw.

Grizzly Adams
02-17-2014, 12:54 PM
Be thank full South Africa is another failed democracy. If it wasn't, our shortage of doctors would be would be even greater. :D

Grizz

Redfrog
02-17-2014, 09:41 PM
Odd our left leaning posters are uncharacteristically silent about this example of racism.:thinking-006:

purgatory.sv
02-17-2014, 09:46 PM
I do not know left or right.

But yes it’s not balanced.

Selkirk
02-17-2014, 10:21 PM
Odd our left leaning posters are uncharacteristically silent about this example of racism.:thinking-006:

Racism has no left or right ... it just 'is'.

Mac

fish gunner
02-17-2014, 10:32 PM

So big guy how would you classify the regime that maintained the apartheid segregation. Mostly conservitive (right ) or somwhat liberal. Lololol the most loaded question every bahahaha.

Kurt505
02-17-2014, 10:47 PM
There are only two rules for racism:

1) it can only be considered racist if it is an act committed by a Caucasian.
2) if in doubt refer to rule #1.

fish gunner
02-17-2014, 10:56 PM
There are only two rules for racism:

1) it can only be considered racist if it is an act committed by a Caucasian.
2) if in doubt refer to rule #1.

You actually post this on an apartheid thread . Face palm :snapoutofit:. You know they subjigated the entire nonwhite population . When an oppressed people rise up is that racist ?? Just wondering .

BeeGuy
02-17-2014, 11:07 PM
I can see why Redford is enamored with South Africa and it's leaders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKz_FHiA2qc

Racism is finally dead.

Obvious troll racism thread.

:happy0034:

fish gunner
02-17-2014, 11:10 PM
Obvious troll racism thread.

:happy0034:

Is that not trollism , trollist .

Kurt505
02-17-2014, 11:18 PM
You actually post this on an apartheid thread . Face palm :snapoutofit:. You know they subjigated the entire nonwhite population . When an oppressed people rise up is that racist ?? Just wondering .

No, I wasn't referring to them rising up, civilly. I was referring to the statement made by Desmond after the fact, it sounded like a threat, instigating almost. I get why, can't say I blame him.

I've never been there, but I know people who have. From what I'm told, the whites are not the only ones acting evil over there.

It's easy to publicly label a white person racist, not so much with anyone else.

If they go off hacking up the whites, would that be racist?

fish gunner
02-17-2014, 11:28 PM
No, I wasn't referring to them rising up, civilly. I was referring to the statement made by Desmond after the fact, it sounded like a threat, instigating almost. I get why, can't say I blame him.

I've never been there, but I know people who have. From what I'm told, the whites are not the only ones acting evil over there.

It's easy to publicly label a white person racist, not so much with anyone else.

If they go off hacking up the whites, would that be racist?

Imo pay back is a biotch. Your view of the world it would appear a little twisted imo as only in your mind is racism constrained . The Japanese are extremely racist ime however your views would give there position some credit.I

BeeGuy
02-17-2014, 11:31 PM
Is that not trollism , trollist .

Amateur trollist at best, but here we are...

Kurt505
02-17-2014, 11:36 PM
Imo pay back is a biotch. Your view of the world it would appear a little twisted imo as only in your mind is racism constrained . The Japanese are extremely racist ime however your views would give there position some credit.I

I hope your right

fish gunner
02-17-2014, 11:43 PM
I hope your right

Wont matter one way or the other in three generations we will most lightly be speaking chinese thanks to the greed of the right.

Kurt505
02-17-2014, 11:46 PM
Wont matter one way or the other in three generations we will most lightly be speaking chinese thanks to the greed of the right.

I don't think it's got anything to do with the greed of the right, simple math says 2/3 of the worlds population can't live on 1/10 of its real estate forever.

covey ridge
02-17-2014, 11:51 PM
I think this statement made by Desmond Tutu is not racist but a statement of truth. I would have to hear more of his speech or whatever it was to judge if it was a threat. Hey they have been through a lot in South Africa and I would expect anything that either side said could be taken as racist. I am glad I don't live there. I feel lucky and fortunate that I am Canadian.

Kurt505
02-17-2014, 11:55 PM
I think this statement made by Desmond Tutu is not racist but a statement of truth. I would have to hear more of his speech or whatever it was to judge if it was a threat. Hey they have been through a lot in South Africa and I would expect anything that either side said could be taken as racist. I am glad I don't live there. I feel lucky and fortunate that I am Canadian.

I agree with what you're saying.

fish gunner
02-17-2014, 11:55 PM
I don't think it's got anything to do with the greed of the right, simple math says 2/3 of the worlds population can't live on 1/10 of its real estate forever.

No its greed canadas oil supply would last forever as a controled growth industry , jobs and lively hood till the end of time at 1% . Greed demands far more, so we sell out one little bit at a time or billions of dollars on shady deals .

BeeGuy
02-18-2014, 12:00 AM
No its greed canadas oil supply would last forever as a controled growth industry , jobs and lively hood till the end of time at 1% . Greed demands far more, so we sell out one little bit at a time or billions of dollars on shady deals .

Come on, thats not true.

Corporations are held to such a high standard that they are the most ethical people you know.

Kurt505
02-18-2014, 12:00 AM

I would agree with you're greed angle had you said we were robbing the east of their birth control. You can only stack things so high before it spills over. I think the shear numbers will be the motivating factor.

That's just my guess.

fish gunner
02-18-2014, 12:05 AM
Come on, thats not true.

Corporations are held to such a high standard that they are the most ethical people you know.

Opps fau pax on my part, didn't we learn from the tobacco industry they lie through there teeth to get top dollar ftom grand ma whilst selling rope. :)

TreeGuy
02-18-2014, 12:07 AM
Damn shame we can't just all get along....

rwm1273
02-18-2014, 01:07 AM

It is racism if they target specific people. You don't need to be white to be a racist.

Kind of funny how many people within a race are racist to others whom the rest of us would consider the same people.