PDA

View Full Version : Vortex Canada Experience

Hunter65
02-17-2014, 06:25 PM
I bought a pair of 10 x 42 diamondbacks about 3 years ago at WSS North Ed. The right eye cup started to malfunction about a year ago, maybe more, and I finally got around to sending them in just after Christmas. Cost me ~$22 to ship.

Today a received a brand new pair, in the box with plastic wrapping and new neck straps and all. Brand new. Hand written on the service request that I sent in was - "one eye cup - repaired. Noticed a scratch on the right ocular". That was it. I guess the scratch was worth a new pair.

Totally impressed. The new pair are slightly different than the old pair, and seem lighter. Maybe it's just me. Who cares. I'm happy. It is things like this that go a loooong way with me.

Baskey1414
02-17-2014, 07:10 PM
Thats awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Coho911
02-17-2014, 07:14 PM
I have to share as well,

Bought a Vortex Spark (love it) but the rubber lens covers snapped first week - sent an email, they asked for my address - SUPER friendly email from them, and less than a week later a brand new one shows up with a "thank you for being a customer !" letter

My Next Scope is going to be another Vortex.

Outstanding & friendly.

TAKE MY MONEY !!!

:sHa_shakeshout:

Slednek3
02-17-2014, 07:24 PM
Vortex has probably one of the best customer service I have delt with! Lost the lense covers off my bino's (I know who cares)! I sent them a email explaining what happened! Same thing, they sent me a email looking for my address! A week later new lense caps! Great service. I will always be buying vortex!

Thanks!

STURKO OUTDOORS
02-17-2014, 09:34 PM
great optics, great price, great service

southunter
02-18-2014, 11:13 PM
Awesome service for me as well. A quick email and the replacement part was in the mail. No need to go to another lens company again.

FXSB
02-19-2014, 11:37 AM
They replaced my red dot scope quickly with no questions asked. I lost the doubler and wanted to buy another one. They sent me one at no charge.
The next time I need a new scope rather than looking at all options and trying to decide which of the many brands, it will be looking at the best Vortex for my use.

BuckHunterBowen
02-19-2014, 12:30 PM
I picked up a viper hs 4-16 for coyote hunting an am so impressed with it I don't think it's coming off any time soon.

It's not the quality of a Swaro or Ziess but it does gather heaps of light abln is crystal clear. Also impressed with the ballistic turret.

Has anyone on here ordered a custom turret for one of these scopes? Looking to see if it's worth it

Ps bought it from back country an they were great as usual

Smokinyotes
02-19-2014, 12:47 PM
I have never been a big vortex fan. I bought a crossfire 4-12 for on my 17 hmr. It is not very clear but then again it is their entry level scope. At Christmas Cabelas had a vortex spotting scope on sale for $529, 300 off the regular price. So far I really like it. Then 2 weeks ago I bought a viper2.5-10x44 HS for on my XCR 223. So far I'm really impressed with this scope and the BDC reticle works well. I have no problem consistently hitting my 8" gong at 400 yds with the second line on the scope.
I think I may be converted and my next scope just might be a razor.