PDA

View Full Version : An apology to Big Daddy Badger

30Cal
02-19-2014, 05:18 AM
I would like to apologize to Big Daddy Badger for an error I did in the thread started by avb3 entitled Christians terrorists killing Muslims- anyone care at post#161.

That comment was stated in fun and was intended for 58thecat, in retribution for some fun remarks he made towards me in an earlier thread (cf soldiers Can't afford military rent), which I did not take any offence to

Again sorry Big Daddy Badger for misdirecting this comment your way.

avb3
02-19-2014, 06:06 AM
I would like to apologize to Big Daddy Badger for an error I did in the thread started by avb3 entitled Christians terrorists killing Muslims- anyone care at post#161.

That comment was stated in fun and was intended for 58thecat, in retribution for some fun remarks he made towards me in an earlier thread (cf soldiers Can't afford military rent), which I did not take any offence to

Stand up members are always appreciated, no matter if one's view is the same our not.

This is a stand up move.

Dacotensis
02-19-2014, 08:48 AM
I think we can all agree that those threads are always a train wreck, thus I never did open it to take a look.
Guys that get in on and post, kind of know what they are getting into.
Pesky is as tough as old shoe leather. But he's a bit of a softy too and I'm sure he will appreciate your public apology.

The sun rose in the East today and it will set in the West.
Life carries on...

tri777
02-19-2014, 08:56 AM
But why start a new thread?..why not of just posted what you posted above into that thread..?

brownbomber
02-19-2014, 09:06 AM
Stand up members are always appreciated, no matter if one's view is the same our not.

This is a stand up move.

Good attitude guys

canadiantdi
02-19-2014, 09:07 AM
I remember that and it was confusing without any context for sure..

58thecat
02-19-2014, 09:49 AM

It's called a ricochet...and I am sorry too:happy0180:

30Cal
02-19-2014, 12:58 PM
But why start a new thread?..why not of just posted what you posted above into that thread..?

A few days had gone by since I returned to the thread avb3 had begun. Big Daddy Badger (BDB) had replied to my misdirected comment while I was absent from conversation. By the time I was made aware of my misdirected comment the thread had been locked by one of the mods; therefore, I was not able to respond directly to BDB post on the thread. Regardless of the thread being locked, I felt through conversation with BDB that he might be upset by my misdirected comment. Thus, opening a new thread to make a personal apology would be the appropriate means to apologies, since my initial comment was made in an open thread at that time, where all members would have seen it.

1899b
02-19-2014, 01:00 PM
A few days had gone by since I returned to the thread avb3 had begun. Big Daddy Badger (BDB) had replied to my misdirected comment while I was absent from conversation. By the time I was made aware of my misdirected comment the thread had been locked by one of the mods; therefore, I was not able to respond directly to BDB post on the thread. Regardless of the thread being locked, I felt through conversation with BDB that he might be upset by my misdirected comment. Thus, opening a new thread to make a personal apology would be the appropriate means to apologies, since my initial comment was made in an open thread at that time, where all members would have seen it.

Nice job..... :)

Ken07AOVette
02-19-2014, 01:03 PM
Good job, just don't hug BDB or he might throat punch you. :fighting0030:

That poor girl at WSSS:(