PDA

View Full Version : I had a good chuckle

DiabeticKripple
02-19-2014, 09:52 PM
http://www.calgarysun.com/2014/02/19/mother-of-jason-harron-who-was-blinded-by-a-police-bullet-upset-asirt-cleared-officer-involved

maybe if her son wasnt running over 70 year old people he wouldnt have been shot.

also shooting the radiator out will take minutes to render the car inoperable.

Ken07AOVette
02-19-2014, 09:56 PM
Wow! Another 'mah baby just idnt a bad boy' case.

Harron was shot by an officer when investigators say he allegedly tried to speed away from police, running down a couple in their 70s in the process, on May 14 on Crowfoot Way N.W.

He allegedly reversed the vehicle, striking a parked cop car and drove forward onto the front sidewalk of a bank, hitting Agnes and Peter Dyck.

The vehicle then backed up and drove towards the injured couple, and the officer fired twice at Harron, striking him in the head, said ASIRT.

In its decision, ASIRT also ruled the actions of the officer likely saved the couple from being more seriously injured.

But the events leading up to the shooting do not make sense to the victim’s mother.

She feels cops are trying to get rid of her son, who has a history with police, and while acknowledging he has a past, she said she always held him responsible for his actions.

Lefty-Canuck
02-19-2014, 10:00 PM
Wow.....I bet TV raised her kid as the radiator thing would only be from the movies....freaking hilarious!

How about taking responsibility for his actions? What if he killed the two elderly folks he rolled over....that Lady needs a taste of reality!

That kid is lucky all he lost was his eye....

LC

Big Daddy Badger
02-19-2014, 10:04 PM
Some peoples kids... and their mothers:thinking-006:

TreeGuy
02-19-2014, 10:08 PM
“He’s not a menace, he’s a product of society,” she said. “He does not need jail time, he needs rehabilitation.”

He's a product of you being a pathetic leftard parent. Society's only contribution is fostering and promoting leftardism. With any luck, at some point the irony will befall them that they only did this to themselves.

canadiantdi
02-19-2014, 10:09 PM
Very sad situation all around. I don't see any winners here, everyone is paying a high price in one way or another.

Big Daddy Badger
02-19-2014, 10:44 PM
He's a product of you being a pathetic leftard parent. Society's only contribution is fostering and promoting leftardism. With any luck, at some point the irony will befall them that they only did this to themselves.

Thats a leap of faith.

Aside from the fact that we have no idea what way she votes... I rather doubt the tendency to make excuses is limited to liberal parents.

Should we remind ourselves of all the excuses dreamed up for a couple youths here recently?:)

brslk
02-19-2014, 10:52 PM
The only thing I agree with that she says is that the police should not be the ones to investigate themselves.

TreeGuy
02-19-2014, 10:58 PM
So you're saying I'm incorrect?

Big Daddy Badger
02-19-2014, 11:03 PM
So you're saying I'm incorrect?

No... I'm saying that when it comes to over indulgent parents or making up excuses for brats... the politics of the parents has nothing to do with it.

Sooner
02-19-2014, 11:04 PM
When parents spend their lives defending little Johnny every time he screws up instead of looking at the facts and dealing with it there and then, this is what you get. Kids who learn bad actions have consequences early on generally don't try to run from cops and run over people in the process. Jmo.

TreeGuy
02-19-2014, 11:13 PM
No... I'm saying that when it comes to over indulgent parents or making up excuses for brats... the politics of the parents has nothing to do with it.

Cool. I appreciate the clarification.

However, even you must admit that the further left on the social spectrum one's ideologies lie, the closer the helicopter hovers. Leftards are the apex point.

This woman is too dumb to be allowed to vote let alone reproduce.

just_dave
02-19-2014, 11:29 PM
Just a couple of inches off.

Big Daddy Badger
02-19-2014, 11:49 PM

However, even you must admit that the further left on the social spectrum one's ideologies lie, the closer the helicopter hovers. Leftards are the apex point.

Sure Tree...if you say so:rolleye2:

TreeGuy
02-19-2014, 11:52 PM
I accept your appology. :innocent:

:lol:

brownbomber
02-20-2014, 12:02 AM
Maybe it's affluenza ?? Who knows

Dacotensis
02-20-2014, 12:04 AM
Wonder where the guys dad is in all of this.
Doesn't he have anything to say?
Or is it possible, the courts in their vast wisdom gave the son to the mother and pushed the role of the father off to the side....you know, cause it's really not that important.

Often, this country creates it's own problems due to feel good ideas and policies and social engineering by lawyers judges and shrinks as well as other court appointed official officials.

I could be totally wrong on this.
Maybe dad didn't want his mug in the paper. Could be he's embarrassed.

Big Daddy Badger
02-20-2014, 05:12 AM
I accept your appology. :innocent:

:lol:

What appology?

I just don;t feel like argueing with someone who WOODEN listen:sHa_shakeshout:

Mekanik
02-20-2014, 06:46 AM
My chuckle came with the two lines

"Facing numerous criminal charges." And "she's considering hiring a lawyer."

Yup. I think that might be a good idea.

Also reminds me of the local lawsuit. Kid steals car, police chase stolen car, kid gets blocked in, cops get out to remove kid from car, kid starts running the car at cops. They fire, kid is now paralyzed. Kid and family now using the RCMP.

Another ASIRT no fault found shooting.

Funny though, I can't really find fault in either of these situations either.

ESOXangler
02-20-2014, 07:01 AM

How can you really say that being left wing caused this? There's no point arguing cause you're one of those guys that has it all figured out! I hope your kids don't become liberals, wonder what that would say about you! Haha

And yes this women should not be allowed to reproduce, but it already happen.

CaberTosser
02-20-2014, 08:30 AM
My chuckle came with the two lines

"Facing numerous criminal charges." And "she's considering hiring a lawyer."

Yup. I think that might be a good idea.

Also reminds me of the local lawsuit. Kid steals car, police chase stolen car, kid gets blocked in, cops get out to remove kid from car, kid starts running the car at cops. They fire, kid is now paralyzed. Kid and family now using the RCMP.

Another ASIRT no fault found shooting.

Funny though, I can't really find fault in either of these situations either.

I can. Not enough rounds sent downrange!

This dizzy broad has a lot of nerve trying to claim that anyone in her immediate family has even the slightest inkling of what's morally right or wrong. She screwed that one up immensely by producing at least one menace to society. She also has no idea what shes talking about when claiming they should shoot out the radiator instead of her precious little degenerate, because there's a massive time delay between punching a rad and the engine seizing; plenty enough for him to run over 2 dozen people and drive a few kilometers.

Based on contributions to society, I'd place more value on the radiator.

Kaz Dog
02-20-2014, 09:29 AM

Good one Caber!

Mekanik
02-20-2014, 09:40 AM

Insert whiskey toast and slow clap here, Sir.

rwm1273
02-20-2014, 10:25 AM
Scumbags like this should be killed. Too bad the cop only injured him. Now society will continue to pay for him.

If society had any justice, it would be his mother and his whole family forced to continue to pay for the little puke.

DiabeticKripple
02-20-2014, 10:32 AM
2 to the chest, 1 to the head

Lefty-Canuck
02-20-2014, 10:37 AM
“He’s not a menace, he’s a product of society,” she said. “He does not need jail time, he needs rehabilitation.”

This quote says it all...if she can't take responsibility for her own kid....might as well blame society....

LC

Redfrog
02-20-2014, 10:45 AM
She probably allowed him to watch 'Game of Thrones.":thinking-006:

Too bad she didn't get a grant from Crimestoppers to get sterilized when she was younger.

Another candidate for retroactive birth control.

And I agree with T/G. She even has that wildeyed look of a Liberal.

Big Daddy Badger
02-20-2014, 11:39 AM
She probably allowed him to watch 'Game of Thrones.":thinking-006:

Too bad she didn't get a grant from Crimestoppers to get sterilized when she was younger.

Another candidate for retroactive birth control.

And I agree with T/G. She even has that wildeyed look of a Liberal.

Wait!

Game of Thrones causes both teen pregnancy out of wedlock AND bad driving?

Wow... that show is much more powerful than I thought.

We should be careful... as we enter the 3rd season...governments could be toppled and villages could be burned to the ground.

Redfrog
02-20-2014, 11:49 AM
Wait!

Game of Thrones causes both teen pregnancy out of wedlock AND bad driving?

Wow... that show is much more powerful than I thought.

We should be careful... as we enter the 3rd season...governments could be toppled and villages could be burned to the ground.

Quit kidding around. This is serious stuff.:argue2:

Big Daddy Badger
02-20-2014, 12:11 PM
Quit kidding around. This is serious stuff.:argue2:

I know.
Someone should do something about that show before it startes to change our DNA or something.

Maybe only ther police and the military should have access to Game of Thrones....its far to dangerous for mere civilian viewing.

HyperMOA
02-20-2014, 12:23 PM

This quote says it all...if she can't take responsibility for her own kid....might as well blame society....

LC

Does she not understand the concept of a prison? It doesn't only hold our societies criminals, it gives them the resources to reform themselves; if they so choose.

DiabeticKripple
02-20-2014, 12:25 PM
prison is rehab. a few years in the slammer thinking long and hard about what i did would change me for sure.

canadian medic
02-20-2014, 12:37 PM
2 to the chest, 1 to the head

that be a good warning shot if he didn't stop after that kill him

Dozer31
02-20-2014, 04:53 PM
Its not his fault he is a product of society. Too bad he is only blind. I have no time for these people. they don't contribute anything.

Cowtown guy
02-20-2014, 05:27 PM

Best post here.

Cowtown guy
02-20-2014, 05:30 PM
He's not a menace... I doubt the elderly couple would agree
He's a product of society... Apparently my society is different as I have never been in trouble with the cops. I have found that if I keep my nose clean, I don't have "trouble". Hmmm, I wonder if that has something to do with it????